Poll: Will you be removing your implants?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Will you be removing your implants?
2009.May.07, 09:10 AM
RE: Will you be removing your implants?
My one and only will be staying.
2009.May.07, 09:17 AM
The current return on humanity is averaging 62% on the test server.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.07, 09:21 AM
last night i got a .35hum back of a .85hum implant twice(the dext one)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.07, 09:31 AM
I initially voted no. but after further thought, I may remove One of my crappy borgs that is on a stat I don't need... being a "cheap" borg I may be able to regain enough humanity to get an expensive borg on a stat that will actually help me.

So I just might eventually use this feature...
2009.May.07, 10:11 AM
Most deffinately yes,

if you have the lowest lvl implants,
even around a 60-70% Humanity regain makes sense,

If nothing else,
the humanity regained from removing a low lvl borg (given it's high original humanity cost)
would be enough to replace it with one of the top tier borgs for basically an even trade.

For example,
as a previous ranged user,
I made a hasty desicion and had a few borg implants added from the lowest accuracy tier.

Now that I'm melee,
I don't need them really at all,
so either a straight humanity regain,
or using the added humanity to add say a top tier strength borg,
with no tradeoff besides a good amount of cash,
is a very exciting proposition

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.May.07, 11:15 AM
I will absolutely be dropping one of mine. Big noob mistake with POS implant.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.May.07, 01:23 PM
I'm keeping mine, it may have been a mistake, but it's my mistake, and I love it.

For those of you planning on disgarding your mistakes, remember, a borg is part of your body, and your body is a living thing, so removing implants is like murder and you're going to actual hell, not a test server version of it.

Another option is allowing Madonna to adopt your borg.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.May.07, 01:38 PM
(2009.May.07 01:23 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  I'm keeping mine, it may have been a mistake, but it's my mistake, and I love it.

For those of you planning on disgarding your mistakes, remember, a borg is part of your body, and your body is a living thing, so removing implants is like murder and you're going to actual hell, not a test server version of it.

Another option is allowing Madonna to adopt your borg.

Quite possibly the best post on the forums I've ever seen.

Bravo!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.May.07, 02:10 PM
^^ that was full of win Smile

I support a player's right to choose!
2009.May.07, 02:41 PM
i support option #2 in the pole, live with your mistakesWinky