AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Will you be removing your implants?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
not tryin to shoot down your hard work zen, but i get the feeling that not many will be removing their implants.

Chymere

Thor was right, it's great for new players and lower levels. It's worth it to me, I have 2 implants in res from when I had a different perspective on the game - and I don't train it.

It'd be quicker to train it +2 lvls with the humanity than it would be to regain that humanity. But my res isn't in the 60's either. I can see how it would be useless to anyone at high lvls.
If the humanity recovery gets higher (50% imo), YES. Oh god, YES.

If at current rate, no way.

If you want to really mess with me tough, smaller borg chips (like 0.15 humanity loss) starting at 20k / 40 / 60 --- and so on, I'd become a cyborg in no time. For a smaller result, like 0.25% of current skill dev pts value.

Resisting would be too hard for many, and the population would grow.
(2009.May.06 09:22 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]If the humanity recovery gets higher (50% imo), YES. Oh god, YES.

If at current rate, no way.

BadLuck

I would get rid of one, but I think the happiness regain should be higher. I mean sure you're taking a part of cyberware out, but theoretically you're going back human so the humanity gain should be as others have said, right about 50%

shadowinc

i'll keep mine, my humanity is still over 16, who knows i may even get anouther in the near futureNinja
nope...keeping my top tiered ones for sure

ShadowKid

Na im gonna keep mine wasted alot of money and if i get rid of the borg then ive just wasted it for nothing.
Removing 1 borg.
i'll recon i did bug Zen a lot to get the borg removal sys up but at the curent Humanity return rate it's not worth it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's