You got farmed Cheetah
2009.May.04, 09:55 AM
RE: You got farmed Cheetah
So if I declare on you will I get hosp'd (i understand gang battles), but as other players were asking, what is considered farming? Did a gang declare once on you or are you just pissed about the thread?
2009.May.04, 10:05 AM
according to the gang logs there have been other gangs declared on us before.
don't recall any of them being hosped.

but then we have new personnel now.

Winky
2009.May.04, 10:07 AM
i declared on rage last night and hosped all online...and not one complained....it was for fun and thats it....i dont see a thread about it either....wtg guys thanks for the kicks

doh
2009.May.04, 10:14 AM
its all really simple. if someone delares on you...there are options. you can battle, hosp them....or do nothing. whatever you want to do. sometimes you hosp (if you can), to prove a point. sometimes you cant hosp and have to take it. each gang can do whatever they want / feel like doing. i believe there was a time when i hosp members of SV when they kept declaring 4 times a day. can i/we take them all? no. but its what i decided to do.

fact is...when you declare on someone, you better be willling to face the consequences.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.May.04, 10:26 AM
i agree with conrad
and as for farming i'm not sure what other people consider farming but for me there are 2 ways of doing it:
-either multiple daily attacks on one gang in particularly
-or stretching a war more than necessary( for example stopping the members of your gang from hitting the hideout in order to pvp the opponents)

also i didn't see the war summary but I'm sure i saw someone saying that Wraith and his guys got 100pointsand in my opinion 100 pts of a 4 member gang is milking
This post was last modified: 2009.May.04 10:30 AM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.04, 10:41 AM
(2009.May.04 09:51 AM)SeahousesJambo Wrote:  Sure we are in a war right now.

Don't see anybody in the gang starting a thread bragging about farming them tho.....Winky

You seem to think this thread was started as a result of a gang war win. Which for those of you who don't know got us 101 gp. You are sadly mistaken. This thread started because Cheetah had a temper tantrum at losing a gang war and so many points and therefore started online hospitalization of the ones who bested her and her gang. It was ONE WAR. It would never had started had cheetah not been such a SORE LOSER
(2009.May.04 09:55 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  So if I declare on you will I get hosp'd (i understand gang battles), but as other players were asking, what is considered farming? Did a gang declare once on you or are you just miffed about the thread?

Miffed about LOSING 101 GP in 1 (one) war!
(2009.May.04 10:14 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  its all really simple. if someone delares on you...there are options. you can battle, hosp them....or do nothing. whatever you want to do. sometimes you hosp (if you can), to prove a point. sometimes you cant hosp and have to take it. each gang can do whatever they want / feel like doing. i believe there was a time when i hosp members of SV when they kept declaring 4 times a day. can i/we take them all? no. but its what i decided to do.

fact is...when you declare on someone, you better be willling to face the consequences.

Yes face the consequences during that war or maybe another war. Not through continued attacks and a hissy fit
(2009.May.04 10:26 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  i agree with conrad
and as for farming i'm not sure what other people consider farming but for me there are 2 ways of doing it:
-either multiple daily attacks on one gang in particularly
-or stretching a war more than necessary( for example stopping the members of your gang from hitting the hideout in order to pvp the opponents)

also i didn't see the war summary but I'm sure i saw someone saying that Wraith and his guys got 100pointsand in my opinion 100 pts of a 4 member gang is milking

Here is the important part of the war summary. you tell me was there farming going on or just a staight ass whoopin. 14 min 38 sec. Lots of farming going on there
War Start Time May 02 2009 - 11:11:13 pm
War End Time May 02 2009 - 11:25:51 pm
Send Cheetah a violin
This post was last modified: 2009.May.04 10:50 AM by Bad1Attitude.
2009.May.04, 11:54 AM
(2009.May.03 09:38 PM)cheetah Wrote:  You start a post with "cheetah you got farmed", what the hell do you expect to happen in return?

to have some sense of humor. no one can have fun if you're using force...
but again it's a matter of perspective

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.May.04, 11:59 AM
I return to laugh at you all. Ha ha.
2009.May.04, 12:17 PM
(2009.May.04 11:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I return to laugh at you all. Ha ha.

Jail time for you mister.
2009.May.04, 01:39 PM
Quote:I guess some women are better multi taskers and super moms than others!

Super mom ?!?!? You do realize that you play a video game, not run a small country, right?

Quote:I have 2 honor roll children, who kick butt at soccer, and have many, many other achievements. Both I have managed to raise while playing AL.

OMG !!!!

::: Runs to trophy case to grab award :::
Thread Closed