You got farmed Cheetah
2009.May.04, 05:15 AM
RE: You got farmed Cheetah
Ush as a mod your really not supposed to be getting into arguments if you can even call this a argument.
2009.May.04, 06:37 AM
I really like the double standard here. I thought when you you brought crap to the forum you get what you deserve.

And Ush not the best way to act unless you've already tried your begging techniques to get in SVS and yes we've all seen the MSN logs with your begging to join SVS.
2009.May.04, 06:40 AM
(2009.May.04 06:37 AM)Tessie Wrote:  I really like the double standard here. I thought when you you brought drek to the forum you get what you deserve.

And Ush not the best way to act unless you've already tried your begging techniques to get in SVS and yes we've all seen the MSN logs with your begging to join SVS.

Post them for everyone to see
2009.May.04, 06:52 AM
i'll recon things were geting kinda boring lately Twisted
i think a good old hosp war would be fun(no I am not talking in the name of PC, it's just me being bored)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.04, 07:14 AM
(2009.May.03 10:41 PM)cheetah Wrote:  lol, your ramblings really make me laugh.

Exactly who is protecting me?

Answer carefully, bc the second you realize NO ONE is protecting me, and you hit me, then you've just proved yourself to be the bully. I hit people who farmed us for a reason, and bc they provoked us in starting a thread about it. So go ahead, hit me, prove who the biggest bully on AL is!

There are bullies and yes you are one of them
2009.May.04, 07:22 AM
How can you call her a bully when half you guys are calling her out.

Wraithlord you gang mate is saying she is a bully well i could say the same for you your bullying cheetah via words.
2009.May.04, 07:47 AM
(2009.May.04 07:22 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  How can you call her a bully when half you guys are calling her out.

Wraithlord you gang mate is saying she is a bully well i could say the same for you your bullying cheetah via words.

So I guess you have to decide for yourself which is stronger. Words which evoke a response or a gang war which elicits multiple hospitalizations.........

I think we have our first Stuart Smalley sighting in the thread.........lol

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.04, 08:14 AM
(2009.May.03 09:01 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.May.03 08:49 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.May.03 06:40 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.May.03 12:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  this thread was a really bad idea. would you walk up to a serial killer and be all like "dude, i could TOTALLY woop your butt!" i didnt think so.

It may have been but then again I ain't normal.........

I call like I see it and I'll own whatever comes my way..........

Hmmmmmm Wink

For once I agree with Poptart, and someone just posted a death wish!

Here kitty kitty kitty..........lol

[Image: funny-pictures-tiger-does-not-appreciate...-kitty.jpg]
2009.May.04, 09:42 AM
(2009.May.03 08:16 AM)cheetah Wrote:  I hope the points were worth it, bc this is what happens when you farm us, and this is with only one of us coming online (and yes, everyone I hosped was online, I left the offlines out of it):

So, who's next?

So you are in a war right now. Guess you guys can declare on others but nobody better declare on you.
2009.May.04, 09:51 AM
Sure we are in a war right now.

Don't see anybody in the gang starting a thread bragging about farming them tho.....Winky
Thread Closed