New elements.
2009.Apr.26, 10:15 PM
New elements.
AL is getting quite slow lately. Not as excited as it was used to. What type of new element would you like to be added in AL? Let's get some idea rolling!!

For example, I would like Zen to implement a "Quest" system.
Description: There are many jobs posted in a bulletin. People can accept any selected job and get rewards, such as, money, credits, items, and special item when the task has been completed.

These NPC quests could be...
== Find and kill all the member in a NPC gang
== Try to steal an item from an NPC with X percent of chances, while he will travel to different district with each unsuccessful try
== Special Crime you make need to be done at 12:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm consequently.
== Find the lost item from an inactive player who signed up from Dec 08 and March 09.
== hospitalize five players who is at least 5 level higher than you.
== Have 10 full train in 4 hours
== Making the pantheon gym rat list 3 times in a role
== Killing 120 players a day
== And many more..!

Or, player posted quests
== Who ever won an war against in SV can win xxxxx..
== Hitman Job
== Level 60 item perchase job.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.26 10:42 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Apr.26, 10:18 PM
RE: New elements.
I like it. Great ideas. I would like to see some sort of new element added.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.26, 10:19 PM
sounds good;

has anyone asked for items like cars as cheaper alternatives to district hopping?
2009.Apr.26, 10:21 PM
very cool zeon, keep the ideas coming

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Apr.26, 10:28 PM
Cars and bus pass's have all been suggested before. So far it looks like we aren't going to travel cheaper. But I like the idea of quests.
2009.Apr.26, 10:29 PM
(2009.Apr.26 10:19 PM)blame88 Wrote:  sounds good;

has anyone asked for items like cars as cheaper alternatives to district hopping?

building different car would be another thing all together. Buy different a basic car. Later on, you can have an upgrade to different color, brand.. as such.

As far as what it could do... it can take a random percent off the travel price.
Instead of traveling with the travel agency.. it would have a random discount like...

"After the subtraction of all gas, tolls, and fees, you saved $300 in compare to Travel Agent price!"

Sometime...

"Due to the high cost in gas prices, you only saved a crappy $10.00 in compare to the Travel Agent price..."
(2009.Apr.26 10:28 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Cars and bus pass's have all been suggested before. So far it looks like we aren't going to travel cheaper. But I like the idea of quests.

Yeah, I think quest would be awesome. This is what get most role playing game going.. rather text base or 3d one.

Zen can post some daily quests. And, over time, there would be over 300+ of quest for people to do.

To add more flavor, with the player quests. I can post a Hitman job to take on player B. As soon as it is done, the fund is automatically transfer.

The ideas are limitless.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.26 10:32 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Apr.26, 11:05 PM
something needs to be done
the game is getting boring IMO

maybe thats why some players quit after awhile
2009.Apr.26, 11:54 PM
I just wanna make a top 50 list before i quit. Neutral

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Apr.27, 12:09 AM
(2009.Apr.26 11:54 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  I just wanna make a top 50 list before i quit. Neutral

Come on man.

You meant top 10 Winky

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.27, 12:18 AM
(2009.Apr.27 12:09 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.26 11:54 PM)JagerBomb Wrote:  I just wanna make a top 50 list before i quit. Neutral

Come on man.

You meant top 10 Winky

Nice! maybe we can make that as a achievement and get a small reward.

Keep it coming!

Amend