20-man gang Battle Royal!
2009.Apr.24, 11:52 AM
RE: 20-man gang Battle Royal!
(2009.Apr.24 11:39 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  You outwitted no body Zhu. It also seems that since you got moved up to Diss your mouth has gotten hotter. Guess you think you have some big boys backing you up.

You must have never paid attention. From the day that Zhuy started this game, his "mouth" has been big. The gang does not matter to him, getting under peoples skin is what he gets the kick out of.
2009.Apr.24, 11:56 AM
I'm not saying he wasn't like this in the past, just that I think his tongue is even more on fire than before.
2009.Apr.24, 11:56 AM
XX Pats are in.

Don't be hatin' on the 3 person gangs.
2009.Apr.24, 12:17 PM
(2009.Apr.24 11:56 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'm not saying he wasn't like this in the past, just that I think his tongue is even more on fire than before.

Sorry if I seem more 'courageous' after moving to a bigger gang.
The truth is that I'm getting bored. And the things were pretty quite lately. Smile

Besides, 26 enemies without hosping others, not so bad eh? Razz

But anyway, no matter how interesting and lovely I am, lets get back to the previous topic.
Still no official participation notice?
2009.Apr.24, 12:34 PM
i see this being exciting. need to implement some sort of rules.

if its leave only what happens to a gang that does a hosp? are they out of the comp?

will it be actual war declaring or just hit the guys in the gangs that are involved?

if it goes untill the last gang standing, what determines that? other gangs post up they are done hitting and quit the comp?

will there be scores on the most leave attacks done by a gang?

a first place winner only for the entry fee paid? or will there be 2nd and 3rd splits?

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Apr.24, 12:36 PM
(2009.Apr.24 11:56 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'm not saying he wasn't like this in the past, just that I think his tongue is even more on fire than before.

I have discovered he hates to be ignored.... u should try it....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.24, 12:42 PM
sv's and BBH shouldnt be allowed in the contest.
2009.Apr.24, 12:45 PM
(2009.Apr.24 12:36 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  

I have discovered he hates to be ignored.... u should try it....

You might've noticed I usually pick on easy to annoy people. Especially those who react strongly and violently. They are so much fun to push to their limits. Smile

Besides, you never ignored me. Always answered my questions. Razz

Btw, how come SV didn't get in yet?
2009.Apr.24, 12:49 PM
(2009.Apr.24 12:42 PM)buuddha Wrote:  sv's and BBH shouldnt be allowed in the contest.

i agree and there can be no paid hits on the gangs playing either. and whatever gang has the hired hands in with them should be left out as well. not really your gang mate if your paying them to stay and take care of you

edit>>>>

this post is going to get 10 pages long because people CAN NOT STAY ON TOPIC.

stfu and post about the gang royal rumble or its gonna fizzle out like it did last time.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.24 12:51 PM by freeksta3798.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Apr.24, 01:15 PM
I'll gladly join if Val is in.

Effin' YAAAR!