new item and drug crime
2009.Apr.17, 08:54 AM
RE: new item and drug crime
thanks zen Look forward to netting one of these and see how it works !
2009.Apr.17, 10:44 AM
i have got two so far
2009.Apr.17, 10:53 AM
Sym-Pak - Orange
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 2
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 0.9 kg
Standard Price $12,500
Trade-in Value $1

PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has developed a new line of synthetic mood inhibitors that have some odd effects on the user. Generally used to improve someone's mood, they can also harm the user due to overuse.

Orange SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's mood by up to 100 points or 10% of max happiness, whichever is better (cannot go over max happiness). But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized. Eek

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Apr.17, 11:13 AM
Basically if you aren't paying attention and have low HP and use one of these you can be put in the hosp. Otherwise you don't really have to worry. You can't be put in the hosp when you have full hp and use one.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.17, 12:46 PM
since the new item is named the sym pak oraange, does this mean there will be different colors that do different things? or maybe more powerful?
2009.Apr.17, 02:17 PM
(2009.Apr.17 12:46 PM)buuddha Wrote:  since the new item is named the sym pak oraange, does this mean there will be different colors that do different things? or maybe more powerful?

Probably.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.17, 03:17 PM
does it get restocked once a day? or throughout the day?

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.17, 03:50 PM
Quote:09.April.17 -- Added a new drug crime. Only found in the Industrial district, this crime does not provide cash. On success, you will obtain a nifty new medical item that refreshes happiness. However, there are only a few available each day, as the shelves only hold so much Sym-Pak Orange. If there are none available, you will get a message saying so with no AP loss. Fixed the AP loss for the "none in stock" message.

i think its once a day.. i've tried a few times and they're not available..
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.17 03:56 PM by JohnnyB.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Apr.17, 04:16 PM
not sure
but i think it's more than once a day
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.17 04:16 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.17, 04:30 PM
They are restocked throughout the day.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin