AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new item and drug crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

buuddha

very cool zen, very cool. Wink

ZhuSeth

I got caught Sad

buuddha

You walk by the nearest PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals to see what type of drugs are on the shelves that are an easy grab.

Unfortunately there are no more Sym-Paks on the shelves at this time. Wait till they restock.

Try Again
Crimes

hHAHAH

ZhuSeth

Gone already? I didn't find any either. Sad
mmmn thats some tasty happy juice .Thanks Zen!
cool new item, I still think there should be a marijuana drug crime though Winky
Sym-Pak - Orange
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 2
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 0.9 kg
Standard Price $12,500
Trade-in Value $1

PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has developed a new line of synthetic mood inhibitors that have some odd effects on the user. Generally used to improve someone's mood, they can also harm the user due to overuse.

Orange SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's mood by up to 100 points or 10% of max happiness, whichever is better (cannot go over max happiness). But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized.

buuddha

(2009.Apr.17 03:49 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized.

ouch that part wasnt mentioned in the paper
has anyone used one of these yet,there is one on the item market,but i cant afford it and seem to have bad luck.
You walk by the nearest PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals to see what type of drugs are on the shelves that are an easy grab.
After taking some time to case the join, you think you may have found something. You walk confidently down the aisle and slip a Sym-Pak into your pocket. You walk out like nothing was amiss and manage to sneak out of the building unnoticed. Score!

SCORE BIT**ES
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's