AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new item and drug crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.Apr.17 05:12 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]so wait... all this item does is refill your happiness by 100 or 10%?

Quote:Orange SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's mood by up to 100 points or 10% of max happiness, whichever is better (cannot go over max happiness)
then not worth it imo.
(2009.Apr.17 07:25 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]then not worth it imo.

Well, for a lower lvl, or if stacked, could be a huge benefit.

You got to think like 1000 stacked.
I've got 2! Woo.
geezus...after nearly 30 failures and god knows how many orange messages and 3 arrests at least i finally got one green message...wow
well worth it, imo, especially for those players with a few too many borg implants. Great to use if your energy is full for a gym train, but your humanity keeps your happiness from being refreshed at the same time.
(2009.Apr.18 05:51 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]geezus...after nearly 30 failures and god knows how many orange messages and 3 arrests at least i finally got one green message...wow

wait..if you get the orange message, doesnt that mean there are none left for the day?

ZhuSeth

No, only that there are none for the moment. Another batch will be brought in storage after some time.
It's all new, so imo not worth it for now.

As soon as the craze will slow down, it's going to get worth the trouble.
You use a Sym-Pak - Orange. You feel a bit happier and a little weird.
Your happiness has increased by 71!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's