Bailing out of Jail
2006.Dec.30, 01:12 AM

Biggrin fantastic idea :!: Biggrin
2006.Dec.30, 09:07 AM

ShadowDude Wrote:Mabye if there was a cost to put money in the bank then people would keep more money on them so that they could bust themselves out and also to save money being lost from putting their money in the bank everytime they do one crime because it will cost them to deposit it.

Only problem with that is Zen seems to be trying to keep things as realiistic as possible (which is a good thing). I don't know of any bank that charges you to make deposits. In actuality, banks want your money and encourage higher end accounts and deposits.
2006.Dec.30, 10:27 AM

Jack Daniels Wrote:Only problem with that is Zen seems to be trying to keep things as realiistic as possible (which is a good thing). I don't know of any bank that charges you to make deposits. In actuality, banks want your money and encourage higher end accounts and deposits.

Ok, from a realistic point, I've been to jail several times when I was younger and they had no problem taking from my bank account!

How about a different feature, If you choose the mugging, have it to where if you win and they don't have money on them you could treat it like one of the mugging crimes and use some of you AP to attempt to get there pin #, taking a % from there bank account. If you don't succeed either there is the possiblity of getting busted by the police or the person will not give up there pin so you hospitalize them.

Wouldn't that be a little more realistic?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.30, 12:04 PM

I like Eaglefreak's idea about mugging people and taking money from the bank that would be okay although then your money is never safe and people would mug everybody all day long for very high amounts of cash that people have in the bank!
2006.Dec.30, 03:06 PM

set a limit to the amount that you can mug from a persons bank. In real world, you can only withdraw $300. So make it somewhere around that amount.

If you get mugged more than once a day, make the risk of being caught by the cops higher

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.30, 03:51 PM

Again, Love it! Nice job Eagle
2007.Jan.01, 02:45 PM

Hmmmm Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.01, 02:54 PM

better idea make it possable too get monney from bank while in jail for bust but 1 percent withdraw fee for using jail atm
2007.Jan.01, 08:44 PM

but, but but i like to bust people Sad
2007.Jan.02, 02:17 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:set a limit to the amount that you can mug from a persons bank. In real world, you can only withdraw $300. So make it somewhere around that amount.

If you get mugged more than once a day, make the risk of being caught by the cops higher

I really like this. I would love to see more crimes committed towards other players rather than random npc citizens