Attacking Online Players
2006.Dec.15, 04:09 PM
Attacking Online Players
I just want to reiterate that attacking players who are online is NOT against the rules. It might be a nice agreement between players/gangs not to attack players who are online, but it has never been nor never will be against the rules.

I think it's safe to say that everyone should invest in stim-packs and food for these occasions just in case. Without these items in your inventory, you will be stuck in the hospital until your time is up.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Dec.15, 04:22 PM

im very happy tho that most player uphold the common courtesy of not attacking online players. Smile i do my best to not attack online players, but i have attacked people that are just logging on, and i have attacked people that have just returned to puter.

i have also logged on the game, and after 1 click been sent to hospital, i often log on the game and find myself in the hospital.

But afterall, you lose from 8-12xp each lost defence. So thats easily gained back.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.15, 06:04 PM

I'm glad attacking players isn't against the rules, as it shouldn't be- I'm equally glad there's an unwritten agreement not to though. If you want to settle a grudge, attacking online is a perfect way to screw someone up, and equally- doing it in peacetime normally invites wrath upon yourself. The community control this extremely well I find, and most players can take being attacked 15 times whilst they're away, and coming back to being in hospital all the time, reasonably well. Works great from where I'm sitting.
2006.Dec.15, 06:14 PM

Well thats good to hear again and i hope everyone sees it i attacked a couple of people who were not offlinebut they were away and i got big long complaints because i thought they were going to be offline for a while. :roll:
2006.Dec.15, 06:45 PM

Monk205 Wrote:Well thats good to hear again and i hope everyone sees it i attacked a couple of people who were not offlinebut they were away and i got big long complaints because i thought they were going to be offline for a while. :roll:

I didn't say people complaining about it was against the rules either Smile If they retaliate, then they retaliate. It's why the game has combat.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Dec.18, 01:01 PM

As a general rule, I try and wait until it says they've been offline for 30 mins before I attack. Saves some trouble.
2006.Dec.19, 10:02 AM

This common courtesy between players also gives us a good way to let someone know when theyve stepped on our toes... Wink
2007.Feb.26, 11:33 PM

I saw someone talking about this somewhere and couldn't find the topic:

I think it would be a good idea to change the time frame to show away and offline. I think it should go to away after 10-15 min and to offline after 30 min.
The reason for the offline is because for me my energy and action bars fill up about every 30 min. so a lot of the time i am afk for 20-30 min and then i check in to do stuff.
:wink:
2007.Feb.26, 11:46 PM

syntheticdarkness Wrote:I saw someone talking about this somewhere and couldn't find the topic:

I think it would be a good idea to change the time frame to show away and offline. I think it should go to away after 10-15 min and to offline after 30 min.
The reason for the offline is because for me my energy and action bars fill up about every 30 min. so a lot of the time i am afk for 20-30 min and then i check in to do stuff.
:wink:

That's almost cheating to make it last 30 minutes lol. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.27, 12:40 AM

i must be missing something here. Is there a bonus to being online?
If so, then nevermind.

I just thought it would make things easier for players who are trying to be nice and not attack people that have been on recently.

P.S. I'm going to pass you in levels Zenith!!!!!!!!!!!!