Rebirth
2007.Oct.02, 06:43 PM

I also don't see a problem with it as long as you do monitor cash transfers and items as well. Really don't see harm in it.
2007.Oct.02, 08:14 PM

It doesn't make any sense to me and I would rather see Zen using her time working on the game for players who are stand up citizens rather than researching logs for those who wish to hide.
2007.Oct.02, 08:54 PM

jlag08 Wrote:It doesn't make any sense to me and I would rather see Zen using her time working on the game for players who are stand up citizens rather than researching logs for those who wish to hide.

I have to agree, this is a waste of time for Zen.
2007.Oct.02, 09:08 PM

syntheticdarkness Wrote:
jlag08 Wrote:It doesn't make any sense to me and I would rather see Zen using her time working on the game for players who are stand up citizens rather than researching logs for those who wish to hide.

I have to agree, this is a waste of time for Zen.

yep. and why would someone want to do that? i mean it would take some serious reasons to wanna give everything up? maybe they wanted to try another character build?
2007.Oct.02, 09:10 PM

I think the bad bullies who are constant targets for their actions are probably the ones wanting to do this. Mind you, once a jerk, always a jerk, unless of course they learned they lesson and now want to change. :roll:
2007.Oct.02, 09:16 PM

I don't see why anyone would want to do this. Anyone can re-invent their image, with hard work and a good alliance. Take the few friends you have and with their help you can do anything with your image. Start jail busting tons, start helping new players, only post positve comments in the forums. There are many tools you can use to regain the confidence of the community.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.03, 12:36 AM

What's sad is 9 people have emailed about one of the players who wanted to start anew. They all knew who it was.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.03, 01:04 AM

To say my little bit in this, I was one of those people that made the suggestion. XD I was thinking about starting new, just fuck around. I like doing that kinda stuff..Like with video games once I get done playing them..I start new and play it again, get everything I had plus more. =D! It's easier then, now that you know how the play the game, right?

Anyway, I think it's a good idea, other than the huge mess with how much time it's gonna waste on Zenith's plan.
2007.Oct.03, 01:11 AM

I would like it if you could "rebirth" with all your donation only credits. I like a few others have donated quite a bit and wasted tons of credits in the beginning on non-essential items, lot's of wasted energy refrehes. I would love that. The only thing missing would be time played.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.03, 02:55 AM

Can you code it so reborn players become NPCs? so they dont go inactive and disappear but remain as part of the game.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007