Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
2009.Apr.08, 07:23 AM
RE: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
No limitations, leave it as it is now.
Where's the fun in pissing off stronger players if there is no risk to it?

Better some special districts like Preacher said.
2009.Apr.08, 08:17 AM
(2009.Apr.08 05:46 AM)delpot Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.07 10:01 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.07 09:37 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Maybe a cap on the sum level of a gang. It'd level the playing field while maintaining the individual achievements, powers and capabilities you guys wanna keep. It'd keep people focused on their skills and dev points instead of power leveling empty shells.

Thats an interesting suggestion coming from the only gang that actively wars...

aside from a few sparse pillow fights, we haven't "actively" warred in months. im willing to bet SV has warred far more than we have since we surpassed the 250k mark.

SV hasn't actively warred since well before that... we did have the occasional burst in warring when you were trying to get 250 in order to cause Val to panic but that wasn't much.
2009.Apr.08, 08:58 AM
(2009.Apr.07 04:44 AM)Druchii Wrote:  I've heard the arguments about DR (diminishing returns) on attacks and restrictions on who you could attack, f.ex. you can't attack people beneath 50%-70% of your power. Actions such as these promotes teamwork and counters one man armies.

(2009.Apr.07 04:44 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Would actually be nice to see attack restrictions based on power level, and it could actually help vs the lynch mobs people make out of boredom.

when someone who is higher lvl then me attacks me for exp i feel like im getting somewhere in the game. cause if i wasnt worth the xp they wouldnt be attacking me 5-10 times a day.
sure its irritating to log in in the hosp but that can be taken care of by just saying hey i usually log in at this time can you not attack me for like 30 min before that. if you're not bitchin about it most will respond positively to you asking nicelyWink

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Apr.08, 12:59 PM
i still think the safe house idea was a great idea..

you could pay to stay in there and all you can do is mail and train, no crimes no buying on the markets.

its a great way to hide when u know u have dun wrong.

i think its fake that u cant hide anywhere when u have a beef.

in real life u could find a safe house easy

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Apr.08, 01:03 PM
(2009.Apr.08 12:59 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  i still think the safe house idea was a great idea..

you could pay to stay in there and all you can do is mail and train, no crimes no buying on the markets.

i think its fake that u cant hide anywhere when u have a beef.

in real life u could find a safe house easy

sooner or later you'd run out of cash
and than you'd get hit with intrest

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.08, 01:04 PM
You are such an idiot.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.08 01:05 PM by Marlo.
2009.Apr.08, 01:22 PM
Hmm. The safe house idea should be for level 1-10. The crimes aren't worth a crap at those levels, anyway, and it would prevent them from getting smashed on by the higher levels. However, once that level is reached, they're in the real world.
2009.Apr.08, 01:25 PM
(2009.Apr.08 08:17 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.08 05:46 AM)delpot Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.07 10:01 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.07 09:37 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Maybe a cap on the sum level of a gang. It'd level the playing field while maintaining the individual achievements, powers and capabilities you guys wanna keep. It'd keep people focused on their skills and dev points instead of power leveling empty shells.

Thats an interesting suggestion coming from the only gang that actively wars...

aside from a few sparse pillow fights, we haven't "actively" warred in months. im willing to bet SV has warred far more than we have since we surpassed the 250k mark.

SV hasn't actively warred since well before that... we did have the occasional burst in warring when you were trying to get 250 in order to cause Val to panic but that wasn't much.

indeed. SV certainly did fail at causing us to "panic".
2009.Apr.08, 02:24 PM
(2009.Apr.08 12:59 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  i still think the safe house idea was a great idea..

Or just don't do anything wrong.
2009.Apr.08, 03:51 PM
(2009.Apr.08 02:24 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

Or just don't do anything wrong.

What do you mean by 'wrong'? Razz.
Thread Closed