where is the slim banned thread?
2009.Apr.06, 08:49 AM
RE: where is the slim banned thread?
Try Megadeth - Train of Consequences
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceiyvKwpRRo
2009.Apr.06, 09:00 AM
Can't forget Anthrax! Caught in a mosh! \m/

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Apr.06, 01:36 PM
first of all the only reason i was banned was to justify taking my gang.me and err done talked about that mail that was sent.and i didnt tell anyone else about it afterwords.the only reason the gang was taken from me was the talk of not donating anymore.and it was easier to just get rid of me.now if i was the bad guy you all thought i was i would take this time right here to advertise.but im better than that.i put alot of money and time into this game and to be done so dirty was un called for.but for the charge against me is bogus.after being warned i sent no mails out.and to only be banned months down the road is just wrong. and all you cry babies out there that have to have your way get a life.theres no need to drag my name through the mud.its known i had a lot of friends and alot more enemies.and if i did get my gang back alot of you would have been in for some serious payback.i would have been worried to i guess-not.hatters hate good shyt.thats why yall hate me,,im cool with it.hate on me all day.hate on my game because you cant make one yourself s.its all jealously.reading all your post in the several different threads i had a good laugh.especially preacher that was a funny post i loved it.but to get back on point.the fact is i was just sacrificed to keep the donators happy.the only thing i done was get my gang handed to me by the admins.once you all was giving them a hard time about it .it was snatched from me and i end up in fed jail.something is wrong with that.i invested alot of time and money into my character.and to ban me to keep everyone else happy is bs.ill probably be ban from the fourms now to.but the truth is the truth.i thought zen would have done the right thing i guess i was wrong and as far as being betrayed you betrayed me zen.i apologized for my mistake months ago.do you not feel you owe me one.you know the whole deal and im dissapointed you didnt do the right thing.even though ill never play your game again even if you did take me out of jail.i still wont advertise.you have misjudged me and i expected this from some of these other retards on here but i thought you were better than that.persuaded by a few bucks over whats right.for everyone else go back to haten on me sorry to interupt.

ps.- to all my friends you know where im at to my enemies peace biichs
2009.Apr.06, 02:05 PM
Hey Slim,

who are you trying to convince?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.06, 02:13 PM
lol @ slim, and lol @ slim being banned Smile

Please go away now.

Thank you.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Apr.06, 02:30 PM
Banned? I was hoping for a rap off or something.

Maybe you and SK can have a Grammer off, judged by Triad.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Apr.06, 02:49 PM
(2009.Apr.06 01:36 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  first of all the only reason i was banned was to justify taking my gang.me and err done talked about that mail that was sent.and i didn't tell anyone else about it afterwords.the only reason the gang was taken from me was the talk of not donating anymore.and it was easier to just get rid of me.now if i was the bad guy you all thought i was i would take this time right here to advertise.but im better than that.i put alot of money and time into this game and to be done so dirty was un called for.but for the charge against me is bogus.after being warned i sent no mails out.and to only be banned months down the road is just wrong. and all you cry babies out there that have to have your way get a life.theres no need to drag my name through the mud.its known i had a lot of friends and alot more enemies.and if i did get my gang back alot of you would have been in for some serious payback.i would have been worried to i guess-not.hatters hate good shyt.thats why yall hate me,,im cool with it.hate on me all day.hate on my game because you cant make one yourself s.its all jealously.reading all your post in the several different threads i had a good laugh.especially preacher that was a funny post i loved it.but to get back on point.the fact is i was just sacrificed to keep the donators happy.the only thing i done was get my gang handed to me by the admins.once you all was giving them a hard time about it .it was snatched from me and i end up in fed jail.something is wrong with that.i invested alot of time and money into my character.and to ban me to keep everyone else happy is bs.ill probably be ban from the fourms now to.but the truth is the truth.i thought zen would have done the right thing i guess i was wrong and as far as being betrayed you betrayed me zen.i apologized for my mistake months ago.do you not feel you owe me one.you know the whole deal and im dissapointed you didnt do the right thing.even though ill never play your game again even if you did take me out of jail.i still wont advertise.you have misjudged me and i expected this from some of these other retards on here but i thought you were better than that.persuaded by a few bucks over whats right.for everyone else go back to haten on me sorry to interupt.

ps.- to all my friends you know where im at to my enemies peace biichs

At first was not even going to reply to this, but since i was one the started the thread i feel like that i should. Now first off, I never had trouble with you. I really do not care what you say but from what everyone can see you received that gang as a gift. (nothing else needs to be said on that), if you would have been given the gang right away, there would be no harm, If the presidency was transferred to you correctly and legally. Now to start calling people retards is something all together different. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT BANNED, AND DO NOT LIE ABOUT IT. BE A MAN ALREADY. Do you think that zen/err would accuse you of that if they did not do the research, then you are crazy. Also let me ask you this, what so hard of getting game that is pretty much done then tweaking it. Any programmer or PC geek can take that and run with it. Not very hard. Now i can also understand you frustrations about losing what you thought was yours.

1. one you should not have broken rules
2. you should have received control of the gang right away not 200 days later, that may be the dumbest deal i ever heard off.

thank you and gl
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.06 02:51 PM by lrrltt.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.06, 03:02 PM
yet once again, enough, thread has run it's course

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
Thread Closed