AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: where is the slim banned thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
why was he banned?

did he send a fake email?
(2009.Apr.02 10:54 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 08:47 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 08:39 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]"Do I need to make it clearer?"

please do.

Slim did a game. It's crappy, but it is his. Nothing against that.

Our friend Bigrod plays there, just like he plays many games.

Today was the official launch, after the beta testing and shiznits. I received the official mail stating that the reset was done and good to go. So now, it is time to work on characters to make them stronger, and make donations.

So, I find it odd that, out of the blue, that mail is sent the very same day the other games start. A game were Slim, just like Zen here, can create items, or hand out credits at will. Very odd.

I know RJ tought of it too. See his post.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...407&page=1

Of course, I'll never be able to prove any of that. But it is totally Slim style.

And furthermore, even if he starts whining or arguing about that, who cares.

The rule that was broken does not even include that whole part. I just pointed it out, to make sure everyone knows how to "filter information" from Slim, and see the whole picture.

He already lied in the thread. Then specified not to talk about his game, being against the rules. You think he cares? He's trying to cover his arse like a kid stealing money from his mom's purse and saying it's not him. Poorly done.

Thank you for the heads up. After reviewing his past mails where he states "I cannot talk about it here" referring to "beta testing a new game", I've decided the gang will remain retired and slim is done with AL life. I feel used. Rule #7.
great work whoa

precise and to the point

did I mention to anyone that BigRod once told me I could have Cosa Nostra? He also told me once and I quote "499 4 lyphe"
he told me i can have his wealth
he told me he hated you both.....
his game:

Website you were trying to visit was disabled for 5 minutes, because it received over 20% of total server requests.
It means that this website was using over 20% of processor resources, which is above allowed limit.
Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.
Opponent Type Result Rounds Hits Inflicted Taken Resisted Best
HireHowl4Hits hospitalize loss 45 -14 -3,644- 2,172- 448- 804

you got lucky.
howls can hosp? i didnt think she had it in her........
(2009.Apr.03 09:25 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Opponent Type Result Rounds Hits Inflicted Taken Resisted Best
HireHowl4Hits hospitalize loss 45 -14 -3,644- 2,172- 448- 804

you got lucky.

luck had nothing to do with it... you should have followed your own advice
i paid her to do it....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's