Slim's Banning
2009.Apr.03, 12:52 AM
RE: Slim's Banning
so let me get this straight...

You're complaining about people complaining....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Apr.03, 01:07 AM
Perhaps b4 you start pointing fingers and calling ppl out on the forum you should start getting your facts straight.

Slim got himself banned.

But I really think its cute that you think some of us are all powerful like that.... maybe I should take that as a compliment.... However IF you even looked Preacher got the title not any of us bigwigs. Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.03, 01:24 AM
Jay, when u face a situation try to see both parts of it. Obviously u like Slim and hance u defend him. But if u calm down a bit (the word OHM is a great 1, try it) and analyze what he did u'll see that he threw himself in fed jail. I won't dive into it, but from my days back in CN I wouldn't trust that guy.
And thinking a bunch of someones is running this game from the dark is so... absurd. Heavy donators have been treated with justice in the past, so I can't see any reason to suppose there's something behind the scenes. Just a good or a bad decision, which all of us make from time to time.

Quote:However IF you even looked Preacher got the title not any of us bigwigs.
Hey, I defeated a bigwig then? Yay... True that u were all naked and so, but it was hard to keep my focus on the fight while u wear wearing... nothing. Razz
2009.Apr.03, 01:38 AM
I've played this game almost 3 years now, from what I've seen, Zenith does a pretty good job on investigating before "jumping the gun". IMO this thread is done

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
Thread Closed