AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Slim's Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IS SOME BULLSH!T

I cant belive you all are that big of cry babies that you have to get a cool guy banned cuz your all jealous of him getting a gang and the whole bullsh!t sweater deal.

you all make me sick.

So you can keep eating your

[Image: hater_tots.jpg]
dont blame us.
(2009.Apr.03 12:17 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]dont blame us.

Those in Blame Know who they are whoa. im not calling anyone out or dropping names but i will say that it would take some BIG influences to cause this action,

Fallout

Someone should read all the facts before posting.

Monte

I blame Slim for getting Slim banned. Jailbreak
(2009.Apr.03 12:19 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Someone should read all the facts before posting.

Someone should stay out of a thread if they dont know what they are talking about. i know whats going on. i have been here through all of it. and i also had a convo with a certain someone who told me they were gonna get slim banned. i find it interesting that ppl can scam for cash and hosp ppl unlimited amounts so that ppl cant play. it seems to me that there are a handful of ppl running this game.

ZENITH TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR GAME!!!!!!

Fallout

(2009.Apr.03 12:23 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.03 12:19 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Someone should read all the facts before posting.

Someone should stay out of a thread if they dont know what they are talking about. i know whats going on. i have been here through all of it. and i also had a convo with a certain someone who told me they were gonna get slim banned. i find it interesting that ppl can scam for cash and hosp ppl unlimited amounts so that ppl cant play. it seems to me that there are a handful of ppl running this game.

Yeah I`m sure Zen banned Slim just because someone said they were going to get him banned. Zen said she went through his mails (you did read that post right?) and obviously had enough reason to ban him for it, so drop your conspiracy theory BS it's not going to fly here.
someone ratted him out?
violated rules?
zens fault?
(2009.Apr.03 12:30 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.03 12:23 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I`m sure Zen banned Slim just because someone said they were going to get him banned. Zen said she went through his mails (you did read that post right?) and obviously had enough reason to ban him for it, so drop your conspiracy theory BS it's not going to fly here.

no conspiracy thoery. just a community of assholes who cry when they dont get thier own way. ive seen some messed up shit from you guys in the past but this tops it.

also, while we are on the subject of removing gangs and banning ppl....

can we get conformation of the removal of the Freddy sweater from the game? i belive that was part of the deal with slim using QC influence in AL. i sure hope it isnt still in anyones Storage who shouldnt have it.

DirkDanja

epic

U dont wanna fu*k with shady
cause shady will fu*kn kill u
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's