AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Slim's Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so let me get this straight...

You're complaining about people complaining....
Perhaps b4 you start pointing fingers and calling ppl out on the forum you should start getting your facts straight.

Slim got himself banned.

But I really think its cute that you think some of us are all powerful like that.... maybe I should take that as a compliment.... However IF you even looked Preacher got the title not any of us bigwigs. Rolleyes

mortaja

Jay, when u face a situation try to see both parts of it. Obviously u like Slim and hance u defend him. But if u calm down a bit (the word OHM is a great 1, try it) and analyze what he did u'll see that he threw himself in fed jail. I won't dive into it, but from my days back in CN I wouldn't trust that guy.
And thinking a bunch of someones is running this game from the dark is so... absurd. Heavy donators have been treated with justice in the past, so I can't see any reason to suppose there's something behind the scenes. Just a good or a bad decision, which all of us make from time to time.

Quote:However IF you even looked Preacher got the title not any of us bigwigs.
Hey, I defeated a bigwig then? Yay... True that u were all naked and so, but it was hard to keep my focus on the fight while u wear wearing... nothing. Razz
I've played this game almost 3 years now, from what I've seen, Zenith does a pretty good job on investigating before "jumping the gun". IMO this thread is done
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's