Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
2009.Apr.03, 12:02 AM
RE: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
First off, why would BigRod boot everyone from the gang and then retire and ruin all our days of gang loyalty if he meant to give this gang over to someone. BigRod was not like. But after running the gang, he booted everyone out and then retired. To me that says, the gang would retire with him. I talked to him for hours, even on the phone, no where did he ever tell me he would give the gang away to someone.

I have to agree with many others, rule #12 is being breached. Giving gifts on retirement is against the rules.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Apr.03, 12:03 AM
RE: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
(2009.Apr.03 12:02 AM)Jolabent Wrote:  First off, why would BigRod boot everyone from the gang and then retire and ruin all our days of gang loyalty if he meant to give this gang over to someone. BigRod was not like. But after running the gang, he booted everyone out and then retired. To me that says, the gang would retire with him. I talked to him for hours, even on the phone, no where did he ever tell me he would give the gang away to someone.

I have to agree with many others, rule #12 is being breached. Giving gifts on retirement is against the rules.

Not sure if you read the other thread, but gang is retired permanently and slim has been banned.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed