** Contest During Month of APRIL **
2009.Apr.23, 09:56 PM
RE: ** Contest During Month of APRIL **
Sure about that?

Sounds more like someone that "used" the jackpot for something else AND had to leave for personnal issues

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.23, 11:08 PM
lol preacher.... altho i did not get my money back yet I do trust whoa.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.23, 11:17 PM
I'm paranoid plus I don't trust people easily

2009.Apr.24, 11:46 AM
(2009.Apr.23 09:56 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Sure about that?

Sounds more like someone that "used" the jackpot for something else AND had to leave for personnal issues

dont be too quick to judge someone, you should check the top 50 wealthiest and credit list, i should be on there along with 6-7 of my gang members, so if i did need the money it wouldnt be from this measly little contest. as you can see i could easily make 1.8 mill a month, 110-150k a day, you also should know that i take daily sports bets anywhere from 10k-2 million. i dont think anyones complained about me or any of the seven laws bookie yet?

oh by the way, you didnt win.
but if you're really swettin for your 5k back, i'm sure someone in seven laws will spot me 5K temporarily.
sorry i just remembered i loaned out my money, so i wont be on the wealthiest list. but possibly the credit list?
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.24 12:48 PM by LikeWhoa.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.24, 01:04 PM
So you're proving his point.

You did use the money for something else and left for personal reasons.

Edited to add : I don't think it proves your intent to scam though. I think you spent it thinking you'd easily make it back and now you can't play. Preach can be a little ninja at times.
2009.Apr.24, 01:27 PM
i loaned out my house.
i dont use money thats not mine/i dont have.

rule # 1 of gambling.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.24, 01:31 PM
See, I might be a total noob in the money department so forgive me if I don't understand.

I'm doing this NHL Pool. Everyone paid 25k, so I have the amount in my bank account. If I loaned my house, I'd be missing a million from my own funds, but the pool money would still be in there. It was sent to me and I never touched it, why would it be included anywhere in my mortgage?
2009.Apr.24, 08:03 PM
It's fine man if it ain't.

2009.Apr.24, 10:28 PM
He's merely saying that since he loaned his house out, you won't see him in the Pantheon. The money's prolly in his bank account, but he can't get to it since he's in fed jail, probably for RL reasons as Foley said.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Apr.25, 06:51 PM
Likewoah is one of the most trustworthy players in the game, if anyone feels he is trying to "rip" them off then i'll gladly pay any debts he owe

7laws dont play that scam sh!t Mad