AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ** Contest During Month of APRIL **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
k dudes and dudettes, i'm gonna host a contest which will last the whole month of April. i've decided to do like... a guessing type contest. heres how i'm gonna do it. whoever picks the day where i get put to jail the most wins the pool. If there happens to be 2 winners picking the winning day, then the pot is split in half. i'm going to throw 100k in the pot. I'm going to make it 5k per pick with a max of 3 picks.
if the most number of jailtime is tied with another day, then the day with the most minutes win.

ok let me sum it up:
- Winner = the date is picked where i get jailed the most, followed by the most jailed minutes (if tied).
- 5k per pick with a limit of 3 picks (15k)
- there are 30 days in the month of April FYI

Ok soo.... let say this contest was done for this month, the person who had picked 3/10/09 would have won the pot. although i didnt go to jail more than 1x's, it had the most jailed minutes. i think this is a totally random contest and something different. i will post up who bet what number 3/31/09 @ 11:59pm. Msg me with the days you'd like to pick, and i'll tell you to send me the money.

[Image: 27877616.png]
the pots currently @ 150kish

c'mon people it's a totally random contest! only 5k, 10k, or 15k!

seven laws is able to participate too!

i'm only gonna do 1 crime and it's going to be the airport one (27ap)

dean1886

youll be in most on the 13th

and i ge a free bet dont i Smile
the current jackpot is......
36 MILLLLLLLLLLL YON dollars!

no but seriously it's @ 210k.

c'mon people it only cost 5k to participate. it's not like i could rigg this contest either!
bump!

i want more days filled up so theres a guaranteed winner.

4/20's been picked a lot tho!
ok this is who we got so far, c'mon people let's patch up a couple of these days!

[Image: 46158077.jpg]

delpot

the more the merrier!

Thor

Is there any day you already know you wont be or barely online in april?

Also why does the title says may but you say april in your post?

mortaja

And... why am I in a different color? Smile
soirry guys, the imadke a mistkae.

apparently i dont know my months, but it is for the month of aPRIL!
i told a mod to fix it but he's yet to come online. no worries tho, it's a saturday and o'm sure the mod us busy.

ph yea i updated the list
[Image: 27877616.png]

and what the hell! my gangs not een supportingme.

excet ffor 1 guy! *echo)

and i dnt know whyur names in a dif color. i copied and pasted all names from gang mail. maybe ur just wrierd. haha i'm jst playing
(2009.Mar.28 09:45 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any day you already know you wont be or barely online in april?

Also why does the title says may but you say april in your post?

oh and thor, i cant promise anyting. i'll be as active as i can. if you looked @ y crime log fr march, i didnt do much during 16-22. i wasw away on vacation in DR. but during april i'll be arond unless something unexpected happens.
i've decided to up the pot another 100k just cauwse i'm kinda buzzed.

so the pot is 200k from me, plus 5k per person on that spready
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's