2009.Mar.24, 03:16 PM
RE: W00t Connie!!
REPENT!!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Mar.24, 06:11 PM
(2009.Mar.24 02:44 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  And an attempt to call others ignorant " But if you do then you obviously have an ignorant and misleading view of the devil" Will lead to several hospings... The ignorant one would be the person who disregards the possibility someone else may have opinions other than your own... since you are ignoring that fact people have different views on many subjects, or are you always Right and the rest of the world wrong.

Wow. Never thought ithis would get here. Anyway, my point wasn't to get under someone's skin or cause a fight. I was actually trying to point out how lightly society views things that are typically pretty serious topics. The mark of the beast or the devil should be a serious issue to people (unless you don't believe in it then these posts mean nothing and can be ignored) but as a community, not just AL, it is not. My point was to show that we don't always think about what something means before we actually say it.

Anyway, I'm sorry to all I offended cause I had no intent to and I hope we can put this in the past. I am not trying to impress my views on any, just trying to get dialoge going.

Finally I have no idea about that earlier reference to some airforce guy.
2009.Mar.24, 06:40 PM
Airforce 1

she say she never seen airforce's that clean
2009.Mar.24, 06:43 PM
If you guys are refering to Mock8800 that is not him.
2009.Mar.25, 06:08 AM
Quote from Josh.....
My point was to show that we don't always think about what something means before we actually say it.

Serious topics are in the eye of the beholder. You believe in God and 666 may be offensive to you but to others it don't mean squat. I believe in God and 666 still don't mean squat to me...........

Political correctness is the banner of the day and I would love to see that flag torn down and burned.....Scream
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.25 06:10 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.25, 07:21 AM
Political correctness is being torelant of others views. It would be politically incorrect and abusive to flame others, why would you want that?
2009.Mar.25, 09:01 AM
maybe because he's strong enuff to flame you if he pleases
2009.Mar.25, 09:05 AM
(2009.Mar.25 07:21 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Political correctness is being torelant of others views. It would be politically incorrect and abusive to flame others, why would you want that?

You are obviously new here! so let me explain. In these forums people flame each other all the time to get a rise out of them and therefore causing something other than the boring day to day stagnant AL.

Some go way to far... but most of the time it is meant in good fun. It's a game! have fun! F what everybody else thinks...

And if any of these guys make you really mad you can hire me, or Howlsong to hit them! Unless they can smack Us around and then your on your own.
2009.Mar.25, 09:44 AM
(2009.Mar.25 09:05 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  You are obviously new here!

Is it that obvious? lol

Well I hope me being a newb made it more exciting for the AL forums.