AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: W00t Connie!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Conrad [7500] Donator: 1 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 42
Signed Up: May 27, 2007 11:46:29 pm
Last Active: March 24, 2009 9:02:03 am
Last Action: 8 minutes 2 seconds ago
Online: Away
Days Old: 666

Its such a cool number I just cant stop myself.... someone else is 666 today too but I cant remember... RazzRolleyes
Impressive age, and congrats conrad. But I don't see how that is such a cool #.
(2009.Mar.24 08:17 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive age, and congrats conrad. But I don't see how that is such a cool #.

Because it has been long known as the number of the beast... SATAN!

I won't go into the whole number being wrong when the scrolls were transcribed again, because it takes the fun out of a long lived number... *ahem* 616
(2009.Mar.24 08:30 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.24 08:17 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive age, and congrats conrad. But I don't see how that is such a cool #.

I know that it is known as the mark of the beast, but why would that be cool? If you don't believe in God and the devil then the # is meaningless. But if you do then you obviously have an ignorant and misleading view of the devil. Either way I don't see it being cool. Numbers that just repeat are fun by themselves, and certain #s do have meaning but why give appreciation to a # that is known for something bad? Will we also do this for someone at the age of 777, or even 911?
End story is,

whatever floats your boat.

666, 420, 777, 007, w/e

You got the like the small things of life
(2009.Mar.24 08:14 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Its such a cool number I just cant stop myself.... someone else is 666 today too but I cant remember...

thanks for the mail wishing me the best...

Rolleyes

DirkDanja

(2009.Mar.24 12:37 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

I know that it is known as the mark of the beast, but why would that be cool? If you don't believe in God and the devil then the # is meaningless. But if you do then you obviously have an ignorant and misleading view of the devil. Either way I don't see it being cool. Numbers that just repeat are fun by themselves, and certain #s do have meaning but why give appreciation to a # that is known for something bad? Will we also do this for someone at the age of 777, or even 911?

hey man just STFU
nobody cares

delpot

air force dude? are you back already?
(2009.Mar.24 01:50 PM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]

air force dude? are you back already?

Maybe they kicked him out??

I dont believe in either but I still think its a KOOL #
(2009.Mar.24 01:48 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]

hey man just STFU
nobody cares

Amen to that! this guy needs to go back to sewing dresses or what ever lame thing he calls fun...

And an attempt to call others ignorant " But if you do then you obviously have an ignorant and misleading view of the devil" Will lead to several hospings... The ignorant one would be the person who disregards the possibility someone else may have opinions other than your own... since you are ignoring that fact people have different views on many subjects, or are you always Right and the rest of the world wrong.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's