Jacked up levels
2009.Mar.13, 07:24 PM
RE: Jacked up levels
(2009.Mar.13 03:33 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.13 12:09 AM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.11 02:55 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  here's the formula:

divide your level by three

if the decimal is 0 (i.e. level 9 / 3 = 3.0) then you can bust 3 times with full AP (not including cops are too close to start), and you can attack 2 times at full energy

if the decimal is .33 (i.e. level 10 / 3 = 3.33) then you can attack 3 times with full energy and bust 2 times with full AP

if the decimal is .66 (i.e. level 11 / 3 = 3.66) then you can attack and bust two times with full energy and full ap. guess you'll have to wait to level up Sad

I believe the same applies to jailbusts also......It's like this...at my level I can attack three times but at my previous level I could jailbust three times.....

Confusing.......yes

If you read VERY carefully I believe you will see that busts are the very first thing he mentions....Cool

I perused the ENTIRE thread and make reference to the thread in its entirety. Poptarts quote was a factual backdrop used to reinforce my assertion.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.14, 06:42 AM
Ooey lookit all the BIG words.... I can't help but wonder if u truly knew what they meant before you added them to your post to make yourself look like a pompous arsehole....Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Mar.14, 06:46 AM
Jealous? Razz
2009.Mar.14, 06:48 AM
not really... lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Mar.14, 11:19 PM
(2009.Mar.14 06:42 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  Ooey lookit all the BIG words.... I can't help but wonder if u truly knew what they meant before you added them to your post to make yourself look like a pompous arsehole....Rolleyes

I can define them for you if you need help.....lol

pom·pous (pmps)
adj.
1. Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
2. Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
3. Chracterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.

Here are your shoes.....O.o they fit quite nicely.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.14, 11:34 PM
lol Smile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!