AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jacked up levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BlitzKrieg

So I was level 34 and the energy there made sense.. there was enough points to attack 3 times at full refresh. I've gone to 35 and now I can only attack X2 but still need an F$%$load of XP to get to the next level..

What is the thinking behind adding 2 points of energy but costing an additional energy to attack when it cripples you like this?

Did anyone (Zen?) do the math on this befor implementing?

ZhuSeth

I believe it's the EP divided by 3 then rounded
That should give you extra motivation to get to 37 Smile

TheMace

It's the same for jail busting too, if you can divide your level by 3 then you can do 3 jail busts per full AP.

It all evens itself out in the end Smile
This has been happening at all levels of leveling.

Surprised it took you to 34 to realize it.

BlitzKrieg

I wasn't attempting to power level before Sad
It's greatly inconvenient just now when I want to blow out attacks all at once Sad
(2009.Mar.11 12:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]This has been happening at all levels of leveling.

Surprised it took you to 34 to realize it.

Ahh.... gotcha.

It is quite a pain in power leveling.

Funny thing is... I always seem to be power leveling when the math doesn't add up and stat building on the levels where it does, like right now.

I'm all sorts of jacked up!
here's the formula:

divide your level by three

if the decimal is 0 (i.e. level 9 / 3 = 3.0) then you can bust 3 times with full AP (not including cops are too close to start), and you can attack 2 times at full energy

if the decimal is .33 (i.e. level 10 / 3 = 3.33) then you can attack 3 times with full energy and bust 2 times with full AP

if the decimal is .66 (i.e. level 11 / 3 = 3.66) then you can attack and bust two times with full energy and full ap. guess you'll have to wait to level up Sad
(2009.Mar.11 02:55 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]here's the formula:

if the decimal is 0 (i.e. level 9 / 3 = 3.0) then you can bust 3 times with full AP (not including cops are too close to start), and you can attack 2 times at full energy

if the decimal is .33 (i.e. level 10 / 3 = 3.33) then you can attack 3 times with full energy and bust 2 times with full AP

if the decimal is .66 (i.e. level 11 / 3 = 3.66) then you can attack and bust two times with full energy and full ap. guess you'll have to wait to level up Sad

I believe the same applies to jailbusts also......It's like this...at my level I can attack three times but at my previous level I could jailbust three times.....

Confusing.......yes
(2009.Mar.13 12:09 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.11 02:55 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]here's the formula:

I believe the same applies to jailbusts also......It's like this...at my level I can attack three times but at my previous level I could jailbust three times.....

Confusing.......yes

If you read VERY carefully I believe you will see that busts are the very first thing he mentions....Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's