New Weapons!!
2009.Mar.11, 07:02 PM
RE: New Weapons!!
(2009.Mar.11 06:12 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  GRRRRRRR!!!!! EvilEvil
What's the big ideea??? where is the new AxE????????

My thoughts exactly.
What the???
2009.Mar.11, 07:05 PM
(2009.Mar.11 06:42 PM)alinutza Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.11 06:39 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  my mistake, you are correct sir!
thanks
and you're a noobEek
you spent so much on this game and you dont even know what you have to doRazz

duuude you knew i was a noob when you were in our gang... traitor!
giving presidency to people by accident 2+ times, giving 1 mill away to the wrong person like 3+ times, and reassuring everyone knew that i am the MAN!

and my donations to this game was pocket change compared to the big dawgs out there.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Mar.11, 07:05 PM
Thank you Zen!!!!
2009.Mar.11, 07:13 PM
(2009.Mar.11 07:05 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  giving 1 mill away to the wrong person like 3+ times, and reassuring everyone knew that i am the MAN!

and my donations to this game was pocket change compared to the big dawgs out there.
You should give 1 million away to the wrong man again: here is his is 23451 lollol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.11, 07:18 PM
You need a design?
how's this?

Kavorkian Arms Chain Axe
Designed by renowned death dealer and blade designer Kavorkian Arms, the Chain Axe is a brutal meshing of a solid axe head with a metal shaft and a chainsaw blade running along the blade edge. The combination of the blunt force applied by the leverage of the long handle and the rippy-shredding action of the mono-molecular chainsaw blade is a wonder to behold as armor and flesh are torn to spray. This Axe says brutal more than any other weapon on the market today.
2009.Mar.11, 07:20 PM
(2009.Mar.11 07:18 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote:  You need a design?
how's this?

Kavorkian Arms Chain Axe
Designed by renowned death dealer and blade designer Kavorkian Arms, the Chain Axe is a brutal meshing of a solid axe head with a metal shaft and a chainsaw blade running along the blade edge. The combination of the blunt force applied by the leverage of the long handle and the rippy-shredding action of the mono-molecular chainsaw blade is a wonder to behold as armor and flesh are torn to spray. This Axe says brutal more than any other weapon on the market today.

+1

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.11, 07:21 PM
How about:
Dual combat Axe
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 5.0 kg
Standard Price $1000,000
Trade-in Value $250,000

Upseat with Broyles axes Enrico Balazar has finally decided to step in. Made from adamantium the axes are specially designed for close combat and although they lack lack Broyles axes crushing power they are far more eficient in PvP.

Item Requirements
Strength 30
Dexterity 25
Endurance 12
Reputation 2

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.11, 07:34 PM
Standard Price $1000,000
I hope that's a type Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Mar.11, 07:36 PM
(2009.Mar.11 07:21 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  How about:
Dual combat Axe
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 5.0 kg
Standard Price $1000,000
Trade-in Value $250,000

Upseat with Broyles axes Enrico Balazar has finally decided to step in. Made from adamantium the axes are specially designed for close combat and although they lack lack Broyles axes crushing power they are far more eficient in PvP.

Item Requirements
Strength 30
Dexterity 25
Endurance 12
Reputation 2

Change that to 10 or 11 endurance and its PERFECT!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.11, 07:41 PM
Ares Military Axe
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal

Originally designed for enemy position takedown and over-all military use, this axe revealed to be one of the deadliest weapons of the Decatur Police Force. Engineered to be solid and deadly, Ares just released it on the market after years of public pressure. A large steel hammer head is nested squarely in its 35-inch crescent blade. This brutal conception is reinforced with an ionized charge to break through the hardest safe or the thicket bullet-proof glass.

Item Requirements
Strength 30
Dexterity 25
Endurance 14
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.11 07:50 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.