New forum issues
2009.Mar.13, 11:14 AM
RE: New forum issues
I still have to enter all smilies manually also. I click on them but they dont come up in the post.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.13, 01:59 PM
(2009.Mar.13 11:14 AM)superdude Wrote:  I still have to enter all smilies manually also. I click on them but they dont come up in the post.
Same here.
2009.Mar.14, 02:20 AM
Interesting, I've tested the smilies on IE 7, Safari, and Firefox and they seem to work for me. What browsers are you using?

BBC as in BBCode? It's no longer BBCode, but it should behave the same when you click the buttons at the top. However, the old forums always didn't work correctly for me on my mac, didn't matter if it was Firefox or Safari.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.14, 04:28 AM
Im using IE7 on the PC. The smilies highlight when I drag over them, but dont carry over when I click.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Mar.15, 08:32 PM
You can click on the stars to mark forums read. But if you are away for a bit, or just hit refresh and hit refresh or forums to see what is new, the exact same threads come back as unread.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Mar.16, 06:24 PM
No quicklinks at the bottom of the page =(

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.23, 09:18 PM
The link that says last doesnt always work. When their is room for 3 posts to be made on a page it will take me to the next page which hasnt been created yet. IE, last post is #57, but clicking the last link will take me to page #7 which should be post #'s 61-70.
2009.Mar.23, 09:26 PM
(2009.Mar.23 09:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  The link that says last doesnt always work. When their is room for 3 posts to be made on a page it will take me to the next page which hasnt been created yet. IE, last post is #57, but clicking the last link will take me to page #7 which should be post #'s 61-70.

Hmm sounds like either cache, a modded thread, or gremlins.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.23, 09:31 PM
(2009.Mar.23 09:26 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.23 09:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  The link that says last doesnt always work. When their is room for 3 posts to be made on a page it will take me to the next page which hasnt been created yet. IE, last post is #57, but clicking the last link will take me to page #7 which should be post #'s 61-70.

Hmm sounds like either cache, a modded thread, or gremlins.
Its happened with 3 threads so far. Im using IE 7. And the smilies still arent working.
2009.Mar.23, 09:47 PM
it's the ghost page Zen Wink
on the other hand i still can't find that cursed toolbar
and i don't know all the codes/commands for posting
any ideeas?

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.