AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New forum issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How about a button to start new threads at the top of the page.

And the page number buttons at the top and bottom of the page not just the bottom.

Limited smilies.

Last night I seen gang forum/pages, do we still have them?
Yes they are still there.. If you click on Forums on the top then scroll down you will see it. The new forum is broken down into sections and when you enter a section that is all you see until you exit out of it.
What I mean is when I logged on last night I seen private forums. I could view the posts and they were not private forums. Im wondering what happened to those ones.
(2009.Mar.10 08:37 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]What I mean is when I logged on last night I seen gang forums for Poxy Cohorts, Super Villians, ect. I could view the posts and they were not private forums. Im wondering what happened to those ones.
They are private forums. You were probably on the new forums while they were being worked on. They were supposed to never show up. I had the forums set to unavailable during that time, nice to know I can't trust the code. Guess 1 week of testing isn't enough.
LOL How does one go about getting one Zen?

The bar said I was in a private area, but all I could see was those areas, nothing else.
I'll continue the whine fest. Is it possible to link the header image to the main forum like it was in the old forum?
(2009.Mar.11 07:48 PM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]I'll continue the whine fest. Is it possible to link the header image to the main forum like it was in the old forum?

+1 i wanted to propose this as well.

Also, this new forum seems to load slower that the old one...
I tried to qoute someone and got this error.
The message you entered contained 3 images, while only 2 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
Their where no pictures in the message I was qouting or in the one I was typing.
(2009.Mar.12 08:49 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to qoute someone and got this error.
The message you entered contained 3 images, while only 2 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
Their where no pictures in the message I was qouting or in the one I was typing.

Smilies?
My Smilies don't work at all when clicked,
and is BBC disabled? Or do we just have to enter it manually?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's