Nightly Maintenance
2009.Mar.06, 04:03 AM
Nightly Maintenance
In order to keep AwakenedLands.com running smoothly we are currently undergoing nightly database maintenance. Maintenance starts at 4:01am server time every night and generally lasts about 2 to 3 minutes....

never really get used to it
2009.Mar.06, 04:46 AM

Is the best moment for me to take a break....
4 am ST is 12 pm in my country and is the time for lunch... :wink:
I like this pause

He is back....
2009.Mar.06, 05:17 AM

Batman Wrote:Is the best moment for me to take a break....
4 am ST is 12 pm in my country and is the time for lunch... :wink:
I like this pause

Go Romania......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.06, 03:08 PM

On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.06, 03:13 PM

thanx zen Biggrin Biggrin
2009.Mar.06, 03:16 PM

zenith Wrote:On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

Are they Dual-Core Processors?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.06, 03:49 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=server

its a badass machine
2009.Mar.06, 03:49 PM

JaySin Wrote:
zenith Wrote:On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

We have two quad processors.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.06, 03:57 PM

zenith Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:

We have two quad processors.

Sweet i have an older DL320 P4 server that still kicks ass. gotta love Quad-Core tho...

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.06, 04:05 PM

JaySin Wrote:Sweet i have an older DL320 P4 server that still kicks arse. gotta love Quad-Core tho...

Quad-cores are very nice. But we don't even push the server to it's limits. I probably could run 7 more awakenedlands servers and we wouldn't really see much difference.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin