AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nightly Maintenance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

davefromaccounting

In order to keep AwakenedLands.com running smoothly we are currently undergoing nightly database maintenance. Maintenance starts at 4:01am server time every night and generally lasts about 2 to 3 minutes....

never really get used to it
Is the best moment for me to take a break....
4 am ST is 12 pm in my country and is the time for lunch... :wink:
I like this pause
Batman Wrote:Is the best moment for me to take a break....
4 am ST is 12 pm in my country and is the time for lunch... :wink:
I like this pause

Go Romania......
On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

Runawaytrain

thanx zen Biggrin Biggrin
zenith Wrote:On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

Are they Dual-Core Processors?

buuddha

JaySin Wrote:
zenith Wrote:On the old server it used to be about 11 minutes down, and 30 minutes of lag-o-rama each night. The lag was for compressing the backup files. Now I can do the compression all day and no one can tell since we have 8 processors.

We have two quad processors.
zenith Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:

We have two quad processors.

Sweet i have an older DL320 P4 server that still kicks ass. gotta love Quad-Core tho...
JaySin Wrote:Sweet i have an older DL320 P4 server that still kicks arse. gotta love Quad-Core tho...

Quad-cores are very nice. But we don't even push the server to it's limits. I probably could run 7 more awakenedlands servers and we wouldn't really see much difference.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's