Melee fighter question
2009.Feb.25, 12:22 AM

Gornikel Wrote:Tommi, for real?

Yeah, I'd try it man. Wow. You sure?

Mmhm. No problem..And Jaysin; Wait your turn.
2009.Feb.25, 12:23 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Tommi, for real?

Yeah, I'd try it man. Wow. You sure?

Mmhm. No problem..And Jaysin; Wait your turn.

lol sure lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.25, 12:24 AM

You sent a Dissidence Shogunate to Preacher's storage.
2009.Feb.25, 12:40 AM

Thanks man.

For those curious, I got 0 skills in this. Got 5 in axe.

For now, I see same number of hits, but much less dmg. My try was on Yoda, wich i beat 3 times out of 4. We'll see further down the test road.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.25, 01:02 AM

Made a few tests already. Guess I feel better now.

Even tough that weapon is stronger, it looks like the 5 axe skills more than make up for it. Big time.

Best case scenario is still an axe.

But yeah, i would not spend more than 1 million to get a shogunate now. my 5 skills rank make up for it.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.25, 01:25 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Made a few tests already. Guess I feel better now.

Even tough that weapon is stronger, it looks like the 5 axe skills more than make up for it. Big time.

Best case scenario is still an axe.

But yeah, i would not spend more than 1 million to get a shogunate now. my 5 skills rank make up for it.
i give the shogunate a run for his money and i was preaty surprised of how it preformed without any long blade skills
i had a couple of crits in the 700(my str at that time was around 30)
i have to say i do regret the day i started skills in axe and now i'm to far down the road to afford to start another combat skill... though in the end i might not have a choice Sad

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.25, 01:40 PM

I have the lone axe skill there..It's rather funny. XD
2009.Feb.25, 03:24 PM

Here is what I am thinking.

From Rank 6 to Rank 7 will takes about 1.5 to 2 months of time.

In 2 months of time, u can get a weapon's skill from 0 to rank 3. If the weapon is stronger in rank 3 in compare to rank 7 of your current weapon, I say it's worth it.

But, if you have rank 5+ in your current weapon, it is hard to give it up. Evil

Amend
2009.Feb.25, 03:27 PM

Someone should go down the line, building their skills up from most used/wanted to least used/wanted skills..That way, they can switch at will.
2009.Feb.26, 01:55 AM

well when i used the shogun sword,it actually did outperform my axe..i have no skills in longblade..i was tempted to give up all my axe skills for the sword,,,but i was made a great offer on the shogun and sold it..so im back to axe...axe cant be all that bad really,,enrico apparently uses a axe,,hes no slouch you know..with the lack of axe users winning a contest there are very few unique axes out there...i know of only 2,,and have used 1 with great success,,but with a multi million dollar price tag,,you are better off buying end for stats and getting the ion ono axe instead..all in all the great average damage and nice crits that a axe yields,,it is a overall great weapon..sadly it will never compare to the high crit yielding shotty ...so id say just do what you want,,im persoanlly staying with axe cause thats what i picked,and i am going to use it to the bitter end...no matter what happens,il always be a axe user