Congrats
2009.Feb.17, 01:02 AM

You mean @ alinutza?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.17, 01:09 AM
Re: Congrats
Moriarty Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:we do have the highest average damage though, 37.80
the highest we had was 40, but we declared few more wars

How do you figure this then?

before having the results i counted the number of attacks in each war and the total damage we've done. total damage/# of attacks

now that u have results, multiply the number your gang has with the number of slots. SV-33.60

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.17, 03:13 AM
thanks
thanks for the congrats. It's been a long time coming we have a great bunch of members (could be more active) but iI think some have to worry about some stupid thing they call "life" i think .

I'd like to thank strt182 (Souls founder and president of Guardians) for accepting us in this family. But big brothers can be a pain and keep you up all night and try and blackmail their little sister if they dont pull thier weight in the gang, not saying he would do such a thing haha.

Thanks Zen for giving us an off the wall type of contest that was actually pretty interesting.
2009.Feb.17, 03:17 AM

tell us\ what the bonus is Biggrin

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.17, 03:23 AM

As soon as I find out what it is I will but I'm sure strt182 will beat me 2 it. He will know before me.
2009.Feb.17, 06:12 AM

congrats both of you...although the war comp was geared towards smaller gangs....as said before, would have liked to see maybe total pts earned or wars won or something for the bigger gangs....i think we had 10 not even log on for that..difficult to overcome that for any big gang....it was fun though and got dicey for a bit.....really quite amazing how many gangs including us went undeclarable...lots of fun....ty zen

doh
2009.Feb.17, 06:15 AM

Punisher Wrote:really quite amazing how many gangs including us went undeclarable...lots of fun....ty zen

We were actually thinking towards the end that SV was going to declare on us. lol I noticed who went undeclarable, too. Tells volumes. lol
2009.Feb.17, 10:30 AM

all in all that was the most fun ive had on here in a while. excellent comp zen

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE