AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soul Guardians and Valhalla, for winning the gang contests! Although I find Vals spot in the war contest very funny.

delpot

thatthingufear Wrote:Soul Guardians and Valhalla, for winning the gang contests! Although I find Vals spot in the war contest very funny.

it obviously was weighted to a gang that has less spots....the only reason Dis wasn't at the bottom with the other mega gangs is because they have those HUGE hits theyre capable of.

i commend Soul Guardians for pulling off the win!
i also saw gangs...I won't mention who...hitting gangs with two or three hardness ratings...hhmmn

strt182

thanks guys I really cant beleive we won it. I pride my memebers and I for the effort they put in. I try not to get too caught up in some wars but others iI like to try like hell to do good in I didnt figure we had a chance. Congrats Val for the muggings
Good job, brahsefs.
hats off to ya 8)

Pixelle

thatthingufear Wrote:Soul Guardians and Valhalla, for winning the gang contests!
congrats* ^.^
delpot Wrote:it obviously was weighted to a gang that has less spots....the only reason Dis wasn't at the bottom with the other mega gangs is because they have those HUGE hits theyre capable of.

i commend Soul Guardians for pulling off the win!

we would have needd an average damage of almost 60 to win the first conteast..which i think its impossible to obtain with 270 attacks..too many too random hits..we do have the highest average damage though, 37.80
the highest we had was 40, but we declared few more wars

congrats to the winners btw

BigRedRaper

when do we see bails?
alinutza Wrote:[quote="delpot"]we do have the highest average damage though, 37.80
the highest we had was 40, but we declared few more wars

How do you figure this then?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's