Poll: Should only crime/OC's count, or should "failed to bust" sentences count to?
Only Crimes / OC\'s should count.
"Failure to bust" should count because it\'s a crime too.
[Show Results]

Valentine's Day-After Jail Bust Poll
2009.Feb.15, 01:33 PM

zenith Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:but what if i go to jail for a crime( listedon the crimes page) then i try to bust out and fail?! that should count imo

That's part of the issue. You don't know why someone is in there when they have the "tried to bust out" status.

that will help the others who failed to bust plyaers out Smile
and make it more interesting

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.15, 01:35 PM

Zenith maybe you could just give 2 prizes ? that would make happy both side Smile
2009.Feb.15, 01:37 PM

Rafallol Wrote:Zenith maybe you could just give 2 prizes ? that would make happy both side Smile
you mean 6:
"Top three individuals will get prizes."
but yes
that will make all happy

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.15, 01:41 PM

2 prizes is even worse, bc you would fall into one category or the other--busting for only crimes, or busting everyone. That would not be fair to people who were doing really well in the only crime category who busted a friend as a favor, bc with the original rules, you would just assume that that bust wouldn't count, but with 2 prizes it would put you in the wrong category, and penalize you for just trying to help out a friend.
2009.Feb.15, 01:43 PM

yep that would suck because then i could have busted alot more ppl out

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Feb.15, 01:47 PM

You don't like it, don't participate...

Jail busting is too random as is for me to warrant wasting my AP on it through out the day, especially with such a wide participant base, and focus on the jailhouse.

I am sure Zen will be weary of these jail busting contests in the future due to the fact that the last two have had flawed premises.

So, either quit barking and do your best to bust, or keep it to yourself, there is no way to rectify the problem at this point.

Sorry.
2009.Feb.15, 01:50 PM

Sheesh, so annoying that some just don't get it.

The RULES say:

-if the player has to its right as reason a crime from the crimes list OR a failed OC then bust that convict out.

-if not then let them stay in there.

It doesn't matter if fighting or attempting to break free are crimes, THEY DON'T COUNT.

Clear enough?
2009.Feb.15, 02:25 PM

Zen said the rules were the same as last year. If you guys were here last year then how did it go down? I think it is pretty clear myself. Sucks to get caught busting
2009.Feb.15, 02:26 PM

cheetah Wrote:2 prizes is even worse, bc you would fall into one category or the other--busting for only crimes, or busting everyone. That would not be fair to people who were doing really well in the only crime category who busted a friend as a favor, bc with the original rules, you would just assume that that bust wouldn't count, but with 2 prizes it would put you in the wrong category, and penalize you for just trying to help out a friend.
NO! first we would count bust time from Only Crimes them add others so
you could won in first or secound category or even in both Smile
2009.Feb.15, 02:29 PM

Here's something to break the camel's back; When have we ever considered attacking someone a crime in this game? Has anyone ever said 'I'm going to go commit an attack crime'? Ever seen people busting other out and saying 'I've commited my crime for the while'?

Nah. No one's ever considered that a crime, and the people need to quit nitpicking for way to get ahead. :shock: