WTF zen!
2009.Feb.13, 10:35 PM

zenith Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you all.

I'm not disappointed the date was switched. I'm disappointed you didn't bother to tell us before 11 o'clock at night on the day prior so we could adapt, adjust and do that flexibility thing humans are so good at.

But the WAY in which it was done speaks volume on what you think of the AL community.
2009.Feb.13, 10:37 PM

We should have the contest Monday and make it a Presidents Day contest!
2009.Feb.13, 10:37 PM

Chymere Wrote:

I'm not disappointed the date was switched. I'm disappointed you didn't bother to tell us before 11 o'clock at night on the day prior so we could adapt, adjust and do that flexibility thing humans are so good at.

But the WAY in which it was done speaks volume on what you think of the AL community.

A little harsh...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Feb.13, 10:39 PM

So, then, the only tool we got to fight is the power of numbers.

For sure, most of us are not heavy donators, but those heavy donators wouldnt stay in the game if there were no meat to beat around or brag to.

SO fellow ALers, spread the word in your gang, friends of AL, and make sure to tell those to come here and voice out there complains or opinions.

I have never been frustrated or against the creators decisions or actions here, but that just does it.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.

Weebay Wrote:We should have the contest Monday and make it a Presidents Day contest!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.

Weebay Wrote:We should have the contest Monday and make it a Presidents Day contest!

Is Monday really President's Day? If so, just push the contest completely back to that and do that. That would be a much better save than pushing a Valentine's day contest back to a day that's not Valentine's day.
2009.Feb.13, 10:40 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:
Chymere Wrote:

A little harsh...
but true
i know Zen's trying her best but it's imposible to please everyone
that's ever since i started AL zen has always organized theme contests either the day of the Holiday or on multiple days
this is just not fair

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.13, 10:42 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:[quote="Chymere"]

A little harsh...

Seeing how, before, and I wont do the forum search, there was polls made by Zen herself on wich day would people prefer, and so on, telling people that the event would be displaced to some other day should have been done way before or not done.

It's Valentine's day event. Making it on saturday is a given. It's not a surprise gym day or contest.

St-Patrick's, Christmas, Halloween. Oh yeah, I was expecting to have my new years event on january 3. dah,.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.13, 10:42 PM

All I have to say if its a valentines day contest it should be held on valentines day! Its just like saying St. Paddy's beer drinking contest will be held one day later so everyone can be sober for it whats the point? Or the great pumpkin will come on November 1st WTF? :cry:

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2009.Feb.13, 10:43 PM

HALLOWEEN AT THANKSGIVING, WEEEE!