WTF zen!
2009.Feb.13, 10:28 PM

zenith Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you all.
Friends list entry removed! Evil
2009.Feb.13, 10:28 PM

That makes absolutely no sense.

Requests were received from people who had other plans for Saturday. Obviously nobody bitched and complained about Sunday since there really was no reason to until oh... 23h15 EST that it could be held on Sunday.

I understand there's no obligation to hold contests, provide trainers and gimmicks for the amusement of the masses.

But if Saturday's a bad day for some, and there's thought given to changing the date to accomodate SOME - then maybe, just effin' maybe, the entire population should be made aware of that more than 45 minutes beforehand.

So WE can also voice our disagreement or in the very least have some TIME to make arrangements.
2009.Feb.13, 10:29 PM

Ouch.. This hurts.

I freed up Saturday for this contest. Sunday, I will be busy. Sad

Good Luck to those who can make it to this contest.

Amend
2009.Feb.13, 10:29 PM

zenith Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you all.

2 day contest will be sufficient
2009.Feb.13, 10:30 PM

the contest wont be the same....> Evil <

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Feb.13, 10:30 PM

It's sad..Really sad.

Didn't we have to complain about someone wanting a topic removed because of religion? Shouldn't we be able to argue the point of having a contest on the day the contest is for? Rather than appease a set few folks?
2009.Feb.13, 10:32 PM

Twisted I am grateful regardless...I have no classes on Sundays or Saturdays... I am not going to win anyway...I just look forward to see who does win....I bet SG is going to win..better yet I think Yoda will win from fed jail..

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Feb.13, 10:33 PM

that just blows Evil
it's not fair towards the people who were ready for tomorrow

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.13, 10:34 PM

I am in no position to compete in either one, as my entire weekend is booked >.< good luck to all competing, maybe in the couple spare mins I have, I'll manage to get lucky. It is Valentine's Day after all ;D
2009.Feb.13, 10:35 PM

Yeah, we had no idea it was going to be moved so their was no reason for us to say that Sunday doesn't work.