Which street are the words written on?
2009.Feb.02, 07:41 AM

now my ego is hurt, time to get it back :roll: Twisted
2009.Feb.02, 08:37 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
emocakes Wrote:im glad u bothered to call a road after me sg. now come on down and whoop my arse you big white man

Really. Can we have him banned?
or locked in DD
i hate to go to midlan every time i feel like hosping him Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.02, 10:06 PM

sg, send me some stims and i will bring the lube. you can fuck me all u want Razz
2009.Feb.02, 10:42 PM

emocakes Wrote:sg, send me some stims and i will bring the lube. you can frag me all u want Razz

1.) You hit for 720 points of damage. DavidHicks resists 17 for a total of 703 damage.
You pound DavidHicks to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 212

theres your frag,now take a some time off and relax
2009.Feb.02, 10:43 PM

shadowinc Wrote:1.) You hit for 720 points of damage. DavidHicks resists 17 for a total of 703 damage.
You pound DavidHicks to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 212

theres your frag,now take a some time off and relax

Heh. The little guy that he hospitalized before you hit him up was going to do the deed..That little guy brutalized Crunchy one time..It was pretty funny a level 14 beating a level 22.
2009.Feb.02, 10:50 PM

lol now that is funny