AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Which street are the words written on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and in what district Biggrin

shadowinc

i think it is in downtown on kick crunchyblack awhile road :roll:
It took me 10 minutes to figure out your post Andrew. I am guilty of searching the main page for a contest link. If I didn't feel so dumb, it would be kind of funny.
im glad u bothered to call a road after me sg. now come on down and whoop my ass you big white man
emocakes Wrote:im glad u bothered to call a road after me sg. now come on down and whoop my arse you big white man

Really. Can we have him banned?
I'm lost...Chance, plz explain, so others don't have to go through a similiar experience...
everytime there is a gym day there is always a "word on the street" thread. It was purely a joke thread aimed at Zens inability to keep a secret Wink
shadowinc Wrote:i think it is in downtown on kick crunchyblack awhile road :roll:

I live on "scrawny kick a pale face" road..........We all own shotguns and cling to our religion and guns.........Lets go crunchy........

shadowinc

emocakes Wrote:im glad u bothered to call a road after me sg. now come on down and whoop my arse you big white man

no worries crunchy i live on i love it street ,come on over and lets party

I would venture to say that most white men are not big but only large and hence the term "hung like like a horse". Please don't try and characterize us.............It could damage our psych and our ID............
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's