weapons
2009.Feb.12, 02:32 PM
weapons
I've always wonderd why we can't equip 2 weapons from the same class. I am an axe user but at least at the moment i wouldn't mind being able to also equip a long blade for fun.
Post your toghts here and please stay on topic.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.12, 03:14 PM

I toght I taw a puddy cat

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.12, 03:31 PM

you did... you did taw a puddy tat.
2009.Feb.12, 04:38 PM

Sorry Deathwing... but seriously just click on items and change it. its 4 clicks, not that hard

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Feb.12, 04:40 PM

Maybe he wants a primary weapon and a secondary weapon but then again we do have that lol.

Ranged
Melee
2009.Feb.12, 05:44 PM

he means dual wield. i.e. have a blade and an axe equipped for one fight. would be interesting if you could have either a stronger armor or shielding vs dual wielding. dual wielding gives 2 times the attacks, heavier armor gives bonus resistance or a chance to block. hmm!
2009.Feb.12, 06:04 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he means dual wield. i.e. have a blade and an axe equipped for one fight. would be interesting if you could have either a stronger armor or shielding vs dual wielding. dual wielding gives 2 times the attacks, heavier armor gives bonus resistance or a chance to block. hmm!
poptart got it right Smile
sorry i wasn't to exact but i was on my phone and that makes forum posting a real drag

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.12, 09:35 PM

well in all honesty,,,they have dual ranged weapons,,,so why not a dual melee...still tho a axe in your strong hand and a longblade in your weak hand,,,almost wouldnt be worth it...pick up any sword and only use it in your weak hand,,,doubt you will inflict alot of damage
2009.Feb.12, 09:40 PM

Dicoate Titanium Kama (Dual)
Item Type Melee Weapon (Short-Bladed Melee)

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.12, 09:40 PM

I made a mention of this idea when I was younger in the game..Went downhill quick.