Update
2009.Jan.19, 01:15 PM
hey
been asleep what the hell is going on now are we being hacked again

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Jan.19, 01:16 PM

Dunno but the hacker is or was reading the forums a little while ago.
2009.Jan.19, 01:18 PM

i hope we are not being hacked again or the site will be down for a while
2009.Jan.20, 12:44 AM

congrats to the guy who did it imo.

btw good luck with "internet crime"

lololol
2009.Jan.20, 07:59 AM

emocakes Wrote:congrats to the guy who did it imo.

btw good luck with "internet crime"

lololol

Congrats? Are you serious?

Let me put it this way, #1 he probably didnt even use his own hacks and stole them from someone else. #2 he's a poor excuse for a hacker as a real hacker would have REMOVED Zenith and Err's accounts from the server and replaced with his own thus causing Zen to HAVE to go through a ton of trouble to get the site back. #3 Why would a "hacker" waste their time on a site that does not have a good finacial gain, and if someone paid him to hack the site, heh, he's still a poor excuse because of how quickly Zenith and Err had control back.

Before you congrats a hacker, you should understand that there's simply no need for you to "stroke the guys ego" by saying congrats to something he actually did rather poorly. The downtime length was NOT because he broke something, but because Zenith was going over the code to verify the integrity of it. Think before you speak man.
2009.Jan.20, 11:03 AM

He was probably being sarcastic, BadLuck. "Internet Crime" should have given that away, anyway..The guy'll probably get caught and get thrown away in jail.
2009.Jan.22, 05:01 PM

Yea Crunchy gets a bad rap. Hes really a good church going lad.....
2009.Jan.27, 11:03 PM

09.January.23 - Added your own mails to the reply/compose screen rather than only showing the other player's messages received.

i dont like it.
now... it only shows the last 5 messages recieved.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.28, 02:12 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:09.January.23 - Added your own mails to the reply/compose screen rather than only showing the other player's messages received.

i dont like it.
now... it only shows the last 5 messages recieved.
+1

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.29, 01:44 AM

can u update the gang events when gang gets upgraded?

kick the real world in the sac