Update
2009.Jan.19, 11:30 AM

zen/err whats going on this time?

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2009.Jan.19, 11:30 AM

I have had personal interaction with all the members of Soldiers of Dissidence. I can say that each and every mail from each of the players has had different mannerisms, vocabulary and intent...

I would be shocked if they were all the same person...
2009.Jan.19, 11:31 AM

doubtful Wrote:They all happen to go to the same school and stay on campus so a very good reason for having the same IP.

Once this clears up, have them all mail the fed jail account. If that is the case, the admins will provide ways for them to resolve it. A bunch of us at work play and we had to do the same thing, except the one who introduced us was very familiar with the rules and actually mailed Zen as soon as we signed up to deal with it... I can be wrong (it was a year ago) but if I remember right, we were cleared to play, but couldn't send items to each other until we had all donated at least $5, since paypal provides a level of proof of identity.
2009.Jan.19, 11:45 AM

infinite93 Wrote:
doubtful Wrote:They all happen to go to the same school and stay on campus so a very good reason for having the same IP.

Once this clears up, have them all mail the fed jail account. If that is the case, the admins will provide ways for them to resolve it. A bunch of us at work play and we had to do the same thing, except the one who introduced us was very familiar with the rules and actually mailed Zen as soon as we signed up to deal with it... I can be wrong (it was a year ago) but if I remember right, we were cleared to play, but couldn't send items to each other until we had all donated at least $5, since paypal provides a level of proof of identity.

this is true.i was fed jailed for this same reason.and zen cleared it right up
2009.Jan.19, 12:11 PM

Marlo Wrote:I have had personal interaction with all the members of Soldiers of Dissidence. I can say that each and every mail from each of the
players has had different mannerisms, vocabulary and intent...

I would be shocked if they were all the same person...
I've chatted with most of them as well and would be twice as shocked
As well I'm sure as soon as possible they will be contactin Zen and Err about the same IP if it hadn't already been done, but with all the problems of trying to get the sight up and running for Zen and Err something easy to miss especially with one of the accounts that was hampered with being from that particular IP.
*oops, excuse my dyslexic typing previously, all fixed*
2009.Jan.19, 12:14 PM

I would hope that the last 2 days of donator status could be restored. Those that purchase credits when they are on as well as others get hammered by this event.
2009.Jan.19, 12:22 PM

Snyiper Wrote:I would hope that the last 2 days of donator status could be restored. Those that purchase credits when they are on as well as others get hammered by this event.
AGREED
2009.Jan.19, 12:47 PM

LOL looking for some free stuff eh.
2009.Jan.19, 12:48 PM

yea me to because thats money out of my pocket
2009.Jan.19, 01:00 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:LOL looking for some free stuff eh.

Not everyone is trying to get over or get anything free just want what people are entitled to...I am sure Zen and Err have their hands full at the moment and everything will be made right, not better.