Why
2009.Jan.16, 01:11 PM

I log on regularly to 50 gazillion events where I've been attacked offline. I don't see the point in whining about it, I purposely sit in DD so that I'm available to the ones who get good xp from me.

I have a little moan to myself when I log on and I'm in A&E but a couple of stims sorts that out.

Then again, I also hit anyone else who is offline too. What goes around comes around.
2009.Jan.16, 01:13 PM

I've noticed that a lot lately with newer generation of players, I've always been in the school of thought that if I log in, see a "So-N-So attacked you and won" message on my events, it's no biggie, unless you are getting farmed, a random offline attack for xp is no problem.

Lately I've had an increase in people sending whining messages whenever I hit them for a random attack, I've even had a few people say they're going to send paid hits out on me.., and for what.., a random offline attack.

I know that this game runs of pride and egos, but come on folks, nothing personal, you've got xp that others need, if you're offline for it, stop whining.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jan.16, 01:20 PM

Quote:one...its a game of combat

two...online or offline doesnt matter

three....if they are complaining about offline hits then hospitalize them, they will shut up

i totally agree with this. if i leave my character in DD i know i'll have a couple of events in the morning, it's no big deal, for a while a certain player was hitting me 5 times a night.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jan.16, 01:20 PM

lol 5......when leveling ive hit the same person 10+ times a day

doh
2009.Jan.16, 01:23 PM

Punisher Wrote:
BlackHand Wrote:I get slightly annoyed when I sign on and I'm in the hospital but it won't be the last time and whoever did it won't be the only one. Spend a couple dollars and buy a couple small stims. There's been several in the one week I've been leveling so it's not just your guy Tommi. I'm not sure if he's one of em even.

one...its a game of combat

two...online or offline doesnt matter

three....if they are complaining about offline hits then hospitalize them, they will shut up

agree...
2009.Jan.16, 01:24 PM

If anyone has the right to complain about being farmed, its me, and I couldn't care less as long as I'm offline.
2009.Jan.16, 01:26 PM

Just curious SAM how many events did you come back to ?.
2009.Jan.16, 01:27 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Just curious SAM how many events did you come back to ?.

They were automatically cleaned up so only like 20 i think.
2009.Jan.16, 01:29 PM

Ah crap ok don't worry i didn't hit you much.
2009.Jan.16, 01:31 PM

I don't care if I get hit. Shout I'm not that far behind you black hand you can hit me for xp. From what I'm told I give a good amount.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!