AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why do so many people complain about being attacked when that's part of the game? They are offline at the time. They need to find a different game. I saw a nice game about ponies. I'm sure I can get the link again. I've also given stims to everyone who has asked that's signed on after an attack from me so grow up or move on.
I can only guess who you're talkin' about. I know someone like that, and it kills my soul that I even brought them into the game.

ShadowKid

Got no idea why people do it i bet marlo is suprised im not moaning at him.
I get slightly annoyed when I sign on and I'm in the hospital but it won't be the last time and whoever did it won't be the only one. Spend a couple dollars and buy a couple small stims. There's been several in the one week I've been leveling so it's not just your guy Tommi. I'm not sure if he's one of em even.
If you haven't attacked a lady, then it's definitely not my referral. All I know is; I tell her to shut the hell up and stop complaining when she gets hit.
Heh, there was one. She called me a pet name after the first time. It was a moment I will cherish forever.
BlackHand Wrote:I get slightly annoyed when I sign on and I'm in the hospital but it won't be the last time and whoever did it won't be the only one. Spend a couple dollars and buy a couple small stims. There's been several in the one week I've been leveling so it's not just your guy Tommi. I'm not sure if he's one of em even.

one...its a game of combat

two...online or offline doesnt matter

three....if they are complaining about offline hits then hospitalize them, they will shut up
Or the person being attacked could berserk you. lol Send a point not to attack you.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Or the person being attacked could berserk you. lol Send a point not to attack you.

that too...lol
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Or the person being attacked could berserk you. lol Send a point not to attack you.

haha

true, true
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's