AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

shadowinc

Thor Wrote:There's nothing like getting a complaint for hitting a player offline then hosping him/her for 200+ mins and telling them the next time to be happy with the 30 mins they got.

totally agree

Jocasta

Thor Wrote:There's nothing like getting a complaint for hitting a player offline then hosping him/her for 200+ mins and telling them the next time to be happy with the 30 mins they got.

Very true! Offline hits rarely affect your game time, so why moan?
I let peolpe know I'm using them for exp, and if they prefer me to find someone else I will.

rado360

Jocasta Wrote:Very true! Offline hits rarely affect your game time, so why moan?

Thats a good point. I recently started hitting players for xp, players i thought would never moan. Sure enough im getting hosped for no more than five attacks a day on these players. Its funny there's quite a few players that can dish it out but cant take a little in return.

Someone said what comes around goes around. Thats a good way to look at farming in this game.
tick hunting is what you are referring too.....and when you do it to prove a point you will get noticed

as i said before, dont whine it only causes more trouble, and mocking with name changes doesnt help does it

rado360

haha. where do you come up with tick hunting? Hitting players 5 times a day between the 20-30 min range isn't tick hunting.

Never changed my name either and the players im hitting are giving me over 300 xp. Thats really good for my lvl. Ill be to lvl 31 before i know it!
im referring to your gang mate which you yourself explained was why you started specifically hitting svs....no biggie...

rado360

I said i hit ONE of your players three times for a reason besides xp. For that i paid with some hosps which i was fine with.

Now i realize the great xp im getting and thats the only reason for attacking. Im not hitting anyone right when they log off either
ZhuSeth Wrote:
hardasgranite Wrote:
Sam I Am Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Just curious SAM how many events did you come back to ?.

They were automatically cleaned up so only like 20 i think.

I can tell you I probably hit sam at least 150 times while he was away.....He didn't complain once.....

kinda hard to do so when his account says 'inacctive'.

Captain Obvious says:

I guess you have a knack for the obvious. :roll:

As far as being hit offline who cares......We all farm people get over it. I think I will hosp the next person who complains about it........
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's