Ban Hammer ?
2009.Jan.18, 09:35 AM

emocakes Wrote:homo ^^

do you enjoy the hospital?

ShadowKid Wrote:Delpot live in my area or any part of South East you will get killed for being gay.

sounds like wherever it is your from has a lot of catching up to do with modern times. its 2009 man, what kind of ass-backwards people do you associate with?
2009.Jan.18, 09:36 AM

delpot Wrote:Not to mention the 2 of us (BBH and I) have been going back and forth with the name changes...the admins have put a stop to it.

Actually no, I didn't until you went way overboard, and the admins didn't put a stop to me at all, I requested my name be changed back after seeing yours was changed finally as it should have been long ago.

delpot Wrote:Foley also pointed out in the locked thread that I had a previous name that referred to homosexuals in a derogatory manner...I just wanted to clear the air here since that thread is locked and I never got a chance to defend myself, that is NOT true. I never have and never would do that and he was complete misguided with the claim. I take insults like that very seriously as someone who has direct relatives and very close friends that are homosexual.

It is not something I hold lightly.

By inferring something completely false, you were indeed mocking homosexuals in a derogatory manner.
2009.Jan.18, 09:36 AM

Delpot! Protector of the sausage smugglers! Woooooooo Hoooooooooo
2009.Jan.18, 09:37 AM

Anyways do you think i care if someone is gay i don't just don't flaunt it in someones face.
2009.Jan.18, 09:38 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Anyways do you think i care if someone is gay i don't just don't flaunt it in someones face.

so, what if they did flaunt it in your face?
2009.Jan.18, 09:40 AM

use sankyo or nikyo?
2009.Jan.18, 09:42 AM

They get laughed at.
2009.Jan.18, 09:45 AM

They call me Harvey Milk, son.
2009.Jan.18, 09:54 AM

Stay on topic PLEASE!

Who takes it in the knot?
2009.Jan.18, 01:14 PM

this thread keeps getting better,your right sk that dont fly where im from either.lesbians always welcome though Biggrin