Why is it possible
2009.Jan.14, 03:57 PM

it's still annoying when you are on the receiving end Razz
2009.Jan.14, 04:03 PM

so that when your in serious u can attack a person who does enough damage to you to put you in critical to prevent yourself from being farmed.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.14, 04:06 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:The gang war system is what it is.

Its not perfect but it allows gangs that want to do pvp to do so and some like weebay said earlier someone that you might not normally be able to beat you might rock for 5 or 10 or get rocked.

Trust me, its a lot better than the old "respect" system.

That system was ok apart from the gang erasing.

War should be like REAL wars. You can't just declare war, you need to have a good reason. Thats why i liked the old one.
2009.Jan.14, 04:10 PM

You didnt need a reason in the old system to declare war on another gang.

Its true that you being in a highly active war gang you probably couldnt declare as many times as say the major warring gangs but wars lasted a lot longer, you spent a heck of a lot of time in the hospital and you could lose your gang.

While the new system isnt perfect its better.
2009.Jan.14, 04:10 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
PhisheVA Wrote:The gang war system is what it is.

Its not perfect but it allows gangs that want to do pvp to do so and some like weebay said earlier someone that you might not normally be able to beat you might rock for 5 or 10 or get rocked.

Trust me, its a lot better than the old "respect" system.

That system was ok apart from the gang erasing.

War should be like REAL wars. You can't just declare war, you need to have a good reason. Thats why i liked the old one.

Yeah back in that day we used to take gangs down to 1 respect and then ask them for money or erase them and assimilate them into our gang.
2009.Jan.14, 04:12 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:You didnt need a reason in the old system to declare war on another gang.

Its true that you being in a highly active war gang you probably couldnt declare as many times as say the major warring gangs but wars lasted a lot longer, you spent a heck of a lot of time in the hospital and you could lose your gang.

While the new system isnt perfect its better.

I can't believe what I just read from you phish.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.14, 05:00 PM

I live to please you G2
2009.Jan.14, 05:28 PM

war is war you injured should be able to do whatever to knock the ther gang out

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Jan.14, 09:59 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:
Yup, quite annoying isn't it? Smile

that's why i hought this had come up before, now i know who was asking
2009.Jan.14, 10:00 PM

awesomo Wrote:why would you want to attack in serious?
It would allow a nuke from your gang to take out little guys in the opposing gang that can beat your little guys.