AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why is it possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
to get hit in a gang battle when you don't have enough hit points to attack someone yourself? This makes no sense. Normally, it'll say you are too injured to fight or that the person you are attacking doesnt have enough hit points. But when you are in battle, an opponent can tee off on you while you are in serious condition.

Weebay

That is just how it works when in a gang war. It can give you a good chance to wipe out 10 pts from an opponent if you catch them in serious!

I have had people harvest 10 pts from me when I wasn't paying attention, as well as I have reaped my own points from players.

ZhuSeth

Yup, quite annoying isn't it? Smile
shit happens debbs Smile
hehe 8)
I happen to think it's redundant. If someone can punk you out when you're in serious condition, you should be able to punk someone else out while you're in serious condition.
What would be the reasoning behind it though? I think if you could be hit, you should be able to attack.
Fudge it all...Buy nimbus...
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I happen to think it's redundant. If someone can punk you out when you're in serious condition, you should be able to punk someone else out while you're in serious condition.

exactly, but thats not the case
why would you want to attack in serious?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's