2008.Dec.31, 11:01 AM

I would agree with the Lordskie assessment.

Pullo never really reigned terror down upon anyone, even the few tiffs I had with pullo, once I fought back even losing 9/10 battles she started complaining, and all I was doing was putting her in serious to critical condition. 1/10 I would beat her, and she would flip out and say ADMIN was allowing me to beat her.

Chris/Sarge/TripsT made me squirm with the unrelenting poundings they could offer up. Those three made the game fun, and man they could just lay down a beating.

Matt/Raf and I have pretty much always been under the thumb of an oppressor or oppressor group. Thus me never really having to battle them. Raf was the guy that made me train so hard and keep activity up, he would hit you at 15.01 minutes away, he is the one that started me on playing on my phone, just to stay online from my way home from work, lol.

Never really had too many run ins with Loki, mostly words, and every now and then a tiff. My respect for loki vanished when he joined pullo. It was just a darn shame. I felt like all of lokis accomplishments were tainted when he allied with pullo. I felt like it was the easy way out to get ahead in AL.

My accomplishments were from level 20-40, I was a vicious attacker, insanely active and had a nice bankroll. I was always fighting with the #1 #2 #3 allied people. Thus me being happy for the first time in a LONG time Punisher and I are not in the same gang nor allied in any sort of the word. My activity has been completely destroyed due to new job (not in front of a computer), sick kids, and not having much money to donate.

Which I believe brings me to punisher.

leader of the SV gang. Wow, I still had him in my friends list with a LH in my comments section. "Little Heroes", my how he has grown, character wise and political wise. Many say SV is great because they have the high level high stat players in AL. This is true now, but when SV started it was nothing but a starter gang with active players seeking highly active players. I was lucky enough to be in the mix, and for a while SV just dominated and dominated, always keeping it's members active, and yet allowed the freedom to almost do what ever the players wanted to do, within reason. Now SV is just a force. With the exception of a few players in SV, SV does a beautiful job of self-regulating their actions in AL.

Punisher is an absolute beast as a character and the leader of the strongest gang in AL. Both of which he earned and built himself.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.31, 11:14 AM

could not agree more ush, punishier has done great things with his character and his gang, props to him and his members
2008.Dec.31, 11:15 AM

To you and your old lady too, you two have come far in AL. And your gang as well!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.31, 12:10 PM

woah woah woah...

pullo is a female?!!!?

wow.

you learn sumin new every day!
2008.Dec.31, 12:11 PM

delpot Wrote:woah woah woah...

pullo is a female?!!!?

wow.

This discussion has happened many times allready. This is like the fifth time I've seen this post after I made it for the first time.
2008.Dec.31, 12:12 PM

pullo is a female?!!!?

wow.

where have you been?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.31, 12:13 PM

Moriarty Wrote:

pullo is a female?!!!?

wow.

where have you been?

living under a rock apparently.
2008.Dec.31, 01:06 PM

I just recieved the best gift ever for 2008. I got a 15k bonus, put a 25% pay raise for the most sales in any region WOO HOO!
2008.Dec.31, 01:25 PM

In AL it has to be for me

Top 5 most hated active player i was 2nd when sam i am came around i went to 3rd.
2008.Dec.31, 04:37 PM

*wishes he had real memories from 2008/understood what people were talking about...*