2008.Dec.31, 06:19 AM

I saw 2 great players at 40....Zeon and Mace,two girls who like to bust ppl
Jocasta & TealJade,and a tragic "death"...RIP Mudpies....

He is back....
2008.Dec.31, 06:47 AM

I've gotta say... I still don't classify pullo as a great. If you go back, chris, sarge, matt, raf, loki, pun, ush are the ones I'd call great players. All of them (raf being the exception) have done their share of donating, but pullo literally waltzed in, donated an ungodly amount, and became the most powerful overnight, then left once she hit the top. Infamous perhaps, but I wouldn't call her a great player- just one with an incredibly high bank balance and short attention span. Everything she accomplished in that short time was down to apparently unlimited funds.
2008.Dec.31, 07:21 AM

I agree....I have donated a lot and that does not make me important or anything else for that matter. Just a player........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Dec.31, 07:25 AM

Hey Wraith what do you saw in 2008???....Write your memories...please....

He is back....
2008.Dec.31, 09:35 AM

intro to skills and winning gang points in gang battles.
2008.Dec.31, 10:43 AM

LordSkie Wrote:I've gotta say... I still don't classify pullo as a great. If you go back, chris, sarge, matt, raf, loki, pun, ush are the ones I'd call great players. All of them (raf being the exception) have done their share of donating, but pullo literally waltzed in, donated an ungodly amount, and became the most powerful overnight, then left once she hit the top. Infamous perhaps, but I wouldn't call her a great player- just one with an incredibly high bank balance and short attention span. Everything she accomplished in that short time was down to apparently unlimited funds.

actually pullo spent a great deal of time and money building a character she felt designed for the game... if the old war system was left in place pullo would probably still be here... IMO.. I could be wrong
2008.Dec.31, 10:47 AM

Ive made some really good friends here such as SG, BoxerRebellion, LowDown, to name a few. I have watched myself go from being bored at work to becoming a freaking AL junkie lol.
2008.Dec.31, 10:49 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:YOU SAW A NEW TUTORIAL

****FLEX****

Heh. Yeah. I seen it, but didn't read it. :oops:
2008.Dec.31, 10:53 AM

SG's funny pictures.
2008.Dec.31, 11:00 AM

Batman Wrote:I saw 2 great players at 40....Zeon and Mace,two girls who like to bust ppl
Jocasta & TealJade,and a tragic "death"...RIP Mudpies....

I also like to say good job to all those great player out there.

Jocasta and TealJade is definitely the new generation of strong player moving up the ladder and heading up their gang to a new level.

My generation of great players are Mace, WilliamR, and Asgard. These are true AL addict, give me a fight for the money.

The generation before me are Ronin. Not a easy target to catch up. Gave me a great achievable goal to work toward to.

Amend