the recent war
2008.Dec.30, 11:22 PM

she could do an mvp tag for each side.....would be cool
2008.Dec.30, 11:42 PM

that would be cool.a deserving tag well earned
2008.Dec.31, 12:40 AM

It would be interesting to see who used gps and who didn't just for curiosities sake as well.... However zen i believe is coding for us and I would hate to interrupt her while she's working toward the betterment of the game.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 12:48 AM

Valhalla didn't use gang points at all and never has and IMO never will.
2008.Dec.31, 01:01 AM

PC didnt either never waste the points
2008.Dec.31, 02:00 AM

agreed... just think it would be interesting to see some sort of anomymous stat sheet based towards each gangs production in the war...

...but as its been said, we all know zen is focusing on code and updates for the game and i obviously wouldn't want to interupt her progress in development Smile

but yeah...it would be neat to see.
2008.Dec.31, 04:36 AM

Would love to see some of them scores but as stated by people in the thread started by marlo, there is alot of facters in this war, like people who left the gangs, people who just stopped logging on, amount of online hits, amount of wine mails, be it to the person who is hitting you or to the leaders of your gang. Amount of GP wasted by each gang. Tick hunting skills to name a few things of the top of my head.

But right now Zen has more important things to do that will benifit the whole community.
2008.Dec.31, 07:59 AM

i wasn't hoping for something that elaborate
just some numbers(nb of attacks, nd of overpowers, nb od defences and nb of overpower by defender... stuf like that)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.